Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ahem.....

I is typing on my new lappy, it's lovely! the keyboard is nice and I've just changed the profile picture all by myself, which for a technie nitwit is pretty damn good. Off to see what else there is on here.It's windows 8 too which I need to get my he...

Thursdays,( I might disapear for a while because I am getting new fibre optic broadband,) Tea thread

2nd attempt, hopefully we shall be connected today this is their second chance if they don't do it today we shall go somewhere else. Vennison sausages, onion gravy, mashed potatoes, broccoli and baby carots for us. Looking forward to it.

Healthy eating??????

my friend and I went out to lunch today, as we are both trying to loose weight we decided to have jacket potato instead of chips. a portion of chips was £1.95....... now how on earth are you supposed to eat healthy with mad pricing like that???

Toothy Update

Went to the dentist this morning,,she thinks its a cracked tooth that has infection and possibly an abcess starting so im on Antibiotics and have to have the toothy out in just over two weeks. I also asked her(stupidly really) whether this could be m...

please help save our robins

Robins have been a part of the British landscape for centuries. They may not be the rarest or most impressive of birds, but they are vital to the ecosystem -- and they're consistently voted the nation's "favourite garden bird." But Natural England, a...

Resolved! microsoft word doccuments or letters

i have a small problem and i do not know how i done it or how to mend it. right firstly i use microsoft documents alot when i set quiz rounds or write letters etc and up to last week never had a problem but then when i was redoing one of my quiz roun...

Diabetes Question

I have developed a tickly cough.As a recently diagnosed Type 2 diabetic controlled only by diet, which is the best cough medicine and throat tablets to suck please?

I think it's time for a pet pic thread :-)

I really love looking at pics you all post of your pets. So I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can all post pics of our lovelies. This is sweet little 2shoes This is Oli, she is as lovely as she looks and then it's gorgeous George

2shoes3_opt.jpg oli_opt.jpg george_opt.jpg
User avatar by Engager
  • 75 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Out of interest does anyone on here play any of the Bingo sites around online?. There seem to be new ones springing up and being advertised on television. I thought about having a go but im not a gambler really except playing the Lottery. Any good on...

*** for Towery ***

For Towery - new series tonight BBB1 9pm - Quirke - detective set in Dublin. I am reading the books. Not nuts about Gabriel Byrne playing the lead, but we'll see, still can't get messaging system to acknowledge you, lol.

Ideas for packed lunches please.

OH is working in the south of the county for the next few weeks, so leaves home at about 6am and doesn't get back until about 7pm, so needs something filling but not fattening, if I don't do anything he will buy pasties and chocolate. The last 2 days...

Keyboard need cleaning?

Keyboars in a bit of a state and need cleaning? Don't waste money buying special sprays from about a fiver - a baby wipe will do the job perfectly at a fraction of the cost, and is also perfect for the monitor and tower, as well as the television scr...