Thursdays,( I might disapear for a while because I am getting new fibre optic broadband,) Tea thread

2nd attempt, hopefully we shall be connected today  this is their second chance if they don't do it today we shall go somewhere else.

Vennison sausages, onion gravy, mashed potatoes, broccoli and baby carots for us. Looking forward to it.

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

Thursdays,( I might disapear for a while because I am getting new fibre optic broadband,) Tea thread

So am I Ed , I'll be round with the vino!.lol

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

I'm not sure what we're having yet, maybe chicken something-or-other, maybe

scampi or jacket spuds!

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Roasted vegetables with diced pork done with olive oil, garlic & herbs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

Hope you get it sorted and connected Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Im having a Chopped Egg and Roll later,,then maybe warm custard for puds so i dont hurt my toothy hole!!!.

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

We'll be having turkey fillets, mixed veg and gravy.

Hope that you get your broadband fixed soon ed.

Rose, I hope that your toothy hole soon heals up.

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Helooooooo, I am still waiting. Oh dear,

Rose gently with the tooth hole love.

Sam, not started tea yet will probably be late, you might have to pick up fish and chips on the way.

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

Can do that do ya want mushy peas ?

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

Mmmm lovely.

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

I went out with my chum, I had quiche salad and half a jacket potatoe, and a banana.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

Thanks for the love everyone,,,got my tea on now,,i might pop round for mushy peas with Saasher too!!!!!!.xxxxxx

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

Orders being taken Rose, what about Salt n vinegar ?

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Homemade beef & veg curry, rice & a side salad followed by chopped fruit topped with fat free banana & custard yoghurt

Photobucket
Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
Orders being taken Rose, what about Salt n vinegar ?

Hey i thought you were my friend??,,,,,LOL. Im doing the salt wash and i have to start it tomorrow OK???. Ha ha LOL.

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

Oooo Sorry Rose I forgot about your sore socket. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Lasagne and garlic flat bread if I can stay awake long enough

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent