ahem.....

I is typing on my new lappy, it's lovely! the keyboard is nice and I've just changed the profile picture all by myself, which for a technie nitwit is pretty damn good. Off to see what else there is on here.

It's windows 8 too which I need to get my head around.

Photobucket

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

ahem.....

My laptop has died today ....its just been taken away by the repair man ...he thinks it is the screen that has broken...

Had it a while now so it might be best just to get a new one .........
Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

I've had my lappie for just over two years so, hopefully, it will last me a little while yet.  I'm still on Windows 7 which I find is alright.

Good luck with your new lappie CB.  Hope that you get your computer Millie.

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

Oooooo get the posh coo on her new toy xxxx

cow.jpg

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

belly laugh smiley.gifwhere do you find them Stan!!!! I've had a few strange messages but I'll get there I'm sure!!

Photobucket

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

Woman LOL I had a new lappy with windows 8.  I didn't like it at all!  I now have a thing which isn't a lappy but it's just a screen and a keyboard.  I don't know what it's called.  It was a present but they made sure it was windows seven!!

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

Windows 8.1 is an improvement on the original Windows 8.

There are a number of programs that will make your poot emulate windows 7.

If you really can't get on with Windows 8 it can be removed and replaced with Windows 7

I am getting used to windows 8.1, but I far prefer Windows 7

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

I want a Laptop at some point as my back complains about where im sitting now!.

STAN ,, i love that picture. Thats our Coo!!!!!. Playing with her new toy.heart

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

I think that my laptop is brilliant and I wouldn't be without it now.

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

I love my laptop, would be much better with fibre optic though ha ha.  Our speed here at the moment is 2.4  and when 3 of us are using the wi fi  it is really slow,

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

I have fibre optic and it is a lot faster - sorry ed.  Hope that you soon get sorted.

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

We can get it here but it's too expensive for me to justify. I get on ok with the basic BT broadband.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

Well thats that then.  Didn't turn up again, no phone call. I have cancelled it will go somewhere else, ideas please

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

Who was that with Ed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

BT

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

Don't know who to recommend then as I have been happy with them myself.

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

So were we Maggie, we have been with them for years too. So disappointed in them, never mind sleep on it and see what happens tomorrow.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

well I live in the worst county in the UK for computer speed, we aren't too bad here but we have to rely on BT as any other don't work properly at all.

I know what you mean about BT phone in centre...I can't understand them either!

Photobucket

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

ahem.....

How is the new Laptop doing CB .

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent