Wednesdays, oh dear what a shame it's raining so I won't be able to paint the fence Tea time thread

I don't have a clue what to do for tea yet, I am sure it will come to me later.

Have now got bored with painting the fence so glad of a break today.

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Wednesdays, oh dear what a shame it's raining so I won't be able to paint the fence Tea time thread

Probably Lasagne and Chips tonight.

Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Homemade chicken lasagne & fried up new potatoes with

whatever I can find for pudding!

All this rain is forcing me to do housework LOL!

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

I will be doing a roast chicken dinner ...
Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

Sosaage casserole with tiger bread...

Home made choklit brownies for afters...if any escape pass my very strict quality control.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

That sounds a nice one Twishy,,,Tiger breads lovely!!!!!!!!! yummy yummy.Woman Happy

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

Belly pork stir fry for me. Still watching the weight! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

Bacon, a few Jersey Royals and baked beans.

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

chicken thighs, cauliflower and mash.

strawberries and cream for afters.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

I've got a duck joint 'with apricot and orange stuffing'  which will of course be scraped off and binned before it reaches my plate,  it was a half price bargain! 

He is having splodge and yoghurt for afters.  (yuk!)

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Splodge - do tell CG

I have decided to have pasta with crusty bread and grated cheese,

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Splodge is just a made up name for a made up concoction of cooked pasta,  tinned  tomatoes,  tomato  ketchup  or puree or passata, tuna and sweetcorn all mixed together, then melted grated cheese on the top.  Hubby likes that sort of thing.  I wouldn't touch it with a barge-pole!

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

Curried turkey meatballs with pasta, trying to decide on a philly or passata based sauce

Photobucket
Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

Stilton & broccoli soup& pecan& cranberry whole meal bread.

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

Aaahhh right CG I know what you mean now, almost exactly what we had for tea but without the tuna, my OH and son love it too. I usually have a couple of mouthfulls, give the rest to them and have a sandwich.

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Spaghetti and meatballs in spicy tomato sauce

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Mushroom omelette with some fried new spuds.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Results of a freezer rummage as I got home late from work placement: remains of the duck spring rolls from Christmas, and a chicken in wine sauce/cubed roasted potatoes I got knocked down to 59p last week

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent