A SURVEY ABOUT WOULD I RECOMMEND EBAY TO A FRIEND? ARE THEY COMPLETELY MAD??!!!

After having had my insertion fees jump from 15p to 35p plus this 10% postage fee cream off, I couldn't believe the gaulle of it when I got an emai asking me whether I was satisfied with their service and whether I'd recommend eBay to a friend.  After all that's happened over the past few days I beg to ask the question:  are eBay pulling my Pilsner?!  Are the powers that be  COMPLETELY MAD????????????????????

As far as I am concerned, any surveys requests now just get instantly deleted.  After the recent changes they've made it's got to be the daftest question they've ever asked!  Another question: how could we improve our services?  Dear G*d!  As Victor Meldrew would say: "I don't believe it!"

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

But if you don't fill in their surveys and tell them how upset and disgusted you are, that you would rather recommend a lobotomy to your freinds then they will get away with saying that everyone is happy with the changes. They are re;ypng on the upset folks not maing a fuss.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Just what I was thinking stroppy.  Isn't that what a survey is for, for you to give your views? 

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Hear hear stroppy .........................if you don't fill the survey in how will they ever know how piddled off some customers are ???????

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Grandma & Stroppy

But could they give a fig anyway?  They're not interested in the likes of Fred.  They are required to carry out so many surveys regardless so that they can show "We take a real interest in our clients."  How many individual comments do you think get read?  None.  It is all graded between 1 and 10, so it is all done mathematically.  The only people they listen to are big companies because they are the ones who pay eBay's wages in a round about fashion.  If I pulled the plug on the whole thing tomorrow - if we all did, it wouldn't make a ha'peth of difference to eBay because they'd know there'd be other to take our place - newcomers not aware of what had been going on, so they would accept the new terms and conditions without question.  That's why I'd just put 5 all the way through whenever a works survey came round.  I'm sorry, Stroppy but with tens of thousands of comments being made on the "How can we improve our services?" if you honestly think they're going to read and diagnose individual comments, you've got a better chance of seeing fairies at the bottom of your garden!  They've got it all sussed out - they know people are going to be as mad as hell, and they also know loads of people are going to threaten to leave - they don't need a survey to tell them that - all they have to do is read the discussion boards.  But they also know it will all blow itself over in a couple of week, and people will be back to normal.

Only some of us will be putting our money where our mouth is.  Keep your eyes on my board this time next month if you don't believe me.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

FRED im officially renaming you VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!. OK?. Bless you.heart

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Smiley Very Happy  Who loves ya, baby?  (((hugs)))  Smiley LOL  I'm terrible to live withSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent