Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

"It is better to fail in the relative obscurity of a qualifying competition than to display one's inadequacies ito the world in the tournament proper." Discuss..

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

pet pictures

now then laydees and gentles....all you pet owners are neglecting us who wish dearly to have a pet but can't at the moment... you. isn't. posting. any.pics!!!! get yer camera's out please, please, please,please, please I fankyou xx

cat smiley.gif doggy smiley.gif easter bunny smiley.gif giraffe smiley.gif

90 year-old woman RAPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

Hard-boiled coppers in Rochdale are in a state of shock by reports of a NINETY YEAR-OLD WOMAN HAVING BEING RAPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WHILE ON THE WAY TO THE SHOPS. It is plainly obvious he will have to be put into solitary confinement when they do catc...

Bra sizes

Strange subject I know! Yesterday I went into town to be measured, please don't laugh as I was either getting lost or falling out of my bras, & I was amazed how different my size was to what I've been wearing. Another thing I didn't know was that a n...

Dress Down Days in the City - good idea to see "the Guvnor" in T-shirt and trainers?

We were bought out by an American set-up and, of course, some bright spark thought what a good idea it would be if everybody "Dressed Down" in the office on a Friday so as not to create a "Them and us" attitude between master and serf.. Personally I ...

Email from eBay

Just had an email purporting to be from ebay saying that my account was going to be suspended within 24 hours if I didn't confirm my details. The email is a scam but it looked genuine as it gave my user name and email address. If anyone else receives...

Ideas please

Bit of a wiffy one this one. 12 months ago we bought 2 new toilet seats not cheap £45 each, the one downstairs is fine, but the one upstairs is wiffy, I have put disinfectant on it but it still pongs, it is underneath the seat, I just can't get rid o...

One for the little tweet-tweets - doh!

Daughter pestering me for a slice of melon. Came in just as I was about to hand it to her. Suddenly it had a mind of it's own and slid off the plate. I'm so proud, because I didn't swear. All I said were two words: "Go away." before starting again. S...

just rantimg frustrated

put my name down to be a first aider at work as i was an qualified ambulancewoman(before paramedics)everything going well until i went to put some-one into recovery position within 3 mins. pain in leg so bad i had tears end of first aid coursenow aft...

Grrrrrr,, im back.

Ohhh dear what a couple of days i have had!!!!!. Been battling with a virus attack on my pc,,,tried everything to stop bloomin POPUPS and adverts coming up. NOTHING,,,they were still there!!!!. My friend comes round this afternoon and cures it after ...

Having a Shower Installed

After a 3 month wait, I am finally getting my shower. Contractors are coming tomorrow to remove the bath, so just removed all my personal gubbins. Strange how you never know just how much you have until you come to move it. One small cupboard, one sm...

Jealousy

Sexual JealousyA lot of people get jealous and possessive in relationships. They don’t like their partner talking with someone else, or hanging out with members of the opposite sex without them. Some people get even crazier. They get jealous about th...