90 year-old woman RAPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

Hard-boiled coppers in Rochdale are in a state of shock by reports of a NINETY YEAR-OLD WOMAN HAVING BEING RAPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WHILE ON THE WAY TO THE SHOPS.  It is plainly obvious he will have to be put into solitary confinement when they do catch him for his own safety.  Solitary or not, his days are numbered - SOMEBODY WILL GET HIM.  Such evil is indeed incomprehensible to any normal thinking person.  Under English law, if a person dies within one year of an attack having taken place, the attacker can then be charged with murder if it can be proved the attacker left the victim so traumatised, it brought on an early death.  Police are going to be keeping a very close watch on that lady.

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

What is this world coming to indeed! Really shocking news but the more I read about these things the more I think the respect & care of our older generation has gone out of the window, not just in this case which is truly stomach churning but across the board as well.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Not even in the Bronx or any ghetto for that matter would you come across a case like this.  Like I said, such evil is beyond the comprehension of even the most perverted *bleeps* out there.  How can ANYBODY whether they're in their right mind or not be turned on by a ninety year-old woman is inconceivable.  I hope the police catch him before somebody else does.  Respect and care for our older generation has nothing to do with it - this man is a lunatic, pure and simple.  The trouble is, there will be a veritable army of do-gooders out there, all clamboring to defend this "poor wretched soul".  

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

I stand corrected! & your quite right this person needs catching ASAP before some other poor woman is subjected to this trauma.

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

I could not believe this when i heard it on the news. SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!. They must have serious problems to just do this to a woman of that age , plus in daylight, obviously not caring who saw them. They have GOT to be DEPRAVED!!!!!!!!. I just hope CCTV caught it somehow or they get whoever it is quickly as god knows what they will do next!!!.Woman Frustrated

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

Ah--but they will have come from a broken home--deprived of affection and all the other excuses glibly trotted out !!

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

How can there ever be an excuse for treating a woman of this age in such a disgusting , depraved , insulting & damaging way it's bad enough any woman should go through it but for someone in her twilight years is beyond imagination.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

I agree entirely with what has been said.  It is truly disgusting what happened to that poor lady.

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Later reports are saying that whatever else happened to her, this poor lady was not raped.

For that we should all be thankful.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jun/26/police-evidence-90-year-old-woman-raped-rochdale

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Whilst it is good that this poor lady wasn't raped,  this attack must still have been an horrific ordeal for this poor lady.  I hope that the police catch the evil so and so who did this.

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Doesn't matter either way poor old girl, she must be shocked & confused, even if she was only knocked to the ground it's still a cowardly despicable thing to do to her.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

The person who did this must surely have mental health problems....

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
What is this world coming to indeed! Really shocking news but the more I read about these things the more I think the respect & care of our older generation has gone out of the window, not just in this case which is truly stomach churning but across the board as well.

You are not wrong there my lovely, but of course I can tell you why it is happening can't I, but won't lol xxxxSmiley Wink

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

lol. Your learning!lol

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

It is still Horrific even though she was not RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh dear,,hope she will be ok.heart

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Have to say I was deeply shocked when I read about this yesterday. Poor poor woman such a trauma. A relief she wasn't actually raped but that doesn't mean he didn't try to and to a woman of that age he might as well have for all the shock trauma she's been through.. Why on earth would a man want to do this unless he's mentally deranged or just very very bad. Absolutely no excuses for him.

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

@lhasa.one wrote:

Have to say I was deeply shocked when I read about this yesterday. Poor poor woman such a trauma. A relief she wasn't actually raped but that doesn't mean he didn't try to and to a woman of that age he might as well have for all the shock trauma she's been through.. Why on earth would a man want to do this unless he's mentally deranged or just very very bad. Absolutely no excuses for him.

Because I don't believe it is to do with sexual desires of any kind. It is the power element over someone and the enjoyment they get out of terrifying their victim. They love the buzz of the adrenaline rush that they get from having someone in the grips of terror with no strength to overpower their aggressor. I would hazzard a guess it was commited by someone who in their own life feels they are inadequate in some form or another, not being in control of their own life in some way, so feel the need to find that control by picking on someone very vulnerable.

Evil is the correct word to describe the act in my honest opinion because that is where it originates from.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

I totally agree with what you've said, very good post!

**********Sam**********
Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent