SPORTING PERFORMANCE

"It is better to fail in the relative obscurity of a qualifying competition than to display one's inadequacies ito the world in the tournament proper."

Discuss..

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

nah, you're alright.......confused cow smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

Why !
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

I prefer kittins!

Cute-Kittens-kittens-16094704-1280-800.jpg

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

Oh you lot, what are you like?  

'They' don't 'do' sport, especially not football, it's a foreign language to them.  

I'm no expert on the England team, but I am sorry they are out.  My cautious answer to your question would be, yes, I think it better they go home now.  Although, according to my Italian friend, even Italy had underrated the 2 other teams.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

Bit of a pessimist here I'm afraid, everyone knows we are rubbish so why not confirm it! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

Oi! I do sport! Just don't do football.  I've not watched a match since the Hammers lost to Liverpool in the 2006 FA cup final. But I will watch rugby, cricket, even a bit of tennis now and again ( probably now seeing that smiling boy is defending his title!) and MotoGP is almost a religion in this house!

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

I like sport too, love the rugby union, F1, Moto GP, Usually football but that lot was soooo boring, I like athletics, show jumping sometimes tennis.

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

If there is the slightest sign of morality inthe Liverpool board-room, they'll transfer him to Dudley, Twyford or Whipsnade...

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

Indeed - he is a disgrace.  What did you think of the England team's performance?

As for wsk - Oi! - whaddya mean Oi! - what am I, the cat's mother?????????????????  I'll be seeing you Woman Wink

Rugby - used to love it but too much stopping and starting now - and what happened to the shape of the players?  Love the cricket - used to go to Eden Park in Auckland (with my knitting and my chilly box all set for the day, lol) - magic.  The Ashes this year, well they were about as good as the football team - worse even. 

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

Nothing like a day spent in the sunshine at a proper cricket match ( none of this Twenty20 malarkey). Used to skive off  Uni to go to Trent Bridge for the day. Amazing how something dramatic always happened when I had gone to the beer tent to keep hydrated Smiley LOL

I think the rugby players are getting back to  proper shapes after the years of everyone bulking up. Scrums have become a nightmare tho and I am not a fan of lifting in lineouts. Still more entertaining than watching footballers throwing themselves at the ground with imaginary injuries!

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

So is Marquez going to make it 8 from 8 on Saturday?  As long as it's not Pedrosa this house will be happy!

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

I think Marquez will make it 8/8 at Assen. I'm beginning to think he will go and win them all this season. He is amazing Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

What's your thoughts on this low life who bites people& this is the third time it's happened?

**********Sam**********
Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

Football is a team game: Uruguay should have been thrown out.

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

SPORTING PERFORMANCE

8/8 for Marquez!

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent