cant acess selling pages using edge

I have posted this in a technical forum that I now cant find.

As an occasional seller, the last time i sold was in December using internet Explorer.

Today I tried to create some listings but now using Edge and could not get past the select an item stage. I tried several times and only got a spinning wheel which I left running for several hours.

I have now tried reverting to Internet Explorer and magically could complete my listings.

Out of interest I tried using Edge again and it did not work again.

I seem to have been pushed in the direction of edge for a while now as other sites seemed to be locking up and running slow. Are there any known issues/ Is there a setting in Edge I need to look at?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

IE is outdated, no longer supported and replaced by Edge ... added Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers and I now use and switch between all three without difficulties ... suggest, you may also find them suitable.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Lovely cat,  Fargvs 😘

I often have 4-5 browsers on the go because each fills a gap in performance on certain websites.

At the moment I am using IE11 for downloading cam streams from one site which I cannot do in any other browser except Edge - but Edge doesn't have an auto-refresh add-on available (when are they going to get their extensions act together?!), which I need to keep streams going, hence IE11.

It's so annoying that Windows keeps telling us that Edge is faster than this browser or that, when they really haven't finished developing it yet.

I haven't sold for years so I can't test my Edge for your purpose, sorry.  I would just go with the flow for now - thank goodness we have plenty of browsers to choose from to get everything done one way or another.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent