Malwarebytes

Does anyone know if this is no longer free?

I seem to be only able to update (or reload) a "Free to Try" version now for Windows and then have to pay for it.

It's free for Mac and mobile phones as far as I can see, but not for computers?

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Malwarebytes

Version 3.0 is the latest release, I believe after the 14 day free trial it reverts to the free version if you choose not to upgrade.

****************************************************************************************

A consignment of geriatric shoe manufacturers.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Malwarebytes

Version 3.0 is the latest release, I believe after the 14 day free trial it reverts to the free version if you choose not to upgrade.

****************************************************************************************

A consignment of geriatric shoe manufacturers.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Malwarebytes

Thank you, TP - I'll have to wait and see what happens then.

LTNS - hope you are well.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Malwarebytes

Hi, aerne - it'll be interesting to hear how you get on. A bit of a seach suggests that you might be able to convert directly to the free version, but I don't know just how up to date this is (perhaps things have changed since October):

http://techdows.com/2014/03/revert-to-malwarebytes-free-from-trial.html

TP - great to see you here! I was beginning to think we'd been completely forgotten...

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Malwarebytes

Thank you OE- I think that's worked a treat.

I did get another pop up which asked me to upgrade (or remind me later) but also gave the option to tick that I didn't want "real time" coverage which presumably is what keeps the pestering to continue.

The premium trial has now been ended tho so at least I can take a decision as to whether I want to buy the full version or not.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent