Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Setting default search settings

Does anyone know how to set the default search location? Every time I search for something, I have pull up the filters and change to "U.K.". I don't search for the same items every time, so can't set a saved search. Thanks! Tracy

Cannot post listings on eBay what is going on!!

For around 3 weeks now I have had issues listing items on eBay. I chatted with customer services, issue raised no reply! I have noticed a few other sellers experiencing similar problems but mine have got worse to the point where I now cannot list an ...

Resolved! Nectar account showing as suspended

Recently had to get a new nectar card as someone nicked it in store, and ever since then my nectar has shown as suspended on the ebay page, its obviously not suspended nor a problem nectars end as I've continued to earn points on purchases since then...

Nectar Voucher

I've repeatedly tried to generate a Nectar points voucher with no success. I'm getting the 'We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.' message. Sometimes also the 'Something went wrong. Please try again la...

Can not send message to specific seller

When sending a message from listed item to a seller, I keep getting this error for about 4 days now."Send message failed. Please try again" Bidding on this seller items works fine.Sending messages to other sellers works fine.Cleaned cache on ebay app...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

nectar points promotion not working on multi purchases

I recently signed up to a Ebay Nectar bonus point promotion.It would appear on a purchase of two items from 1 single seller, that the purchase does not register or appear to give tjhe rewards of bonus points that are promoted on Ebay.I have checked t...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to unlink my old lost Nectar card and link my new one?

I have a new Nectar card that replaced my old one and would like to unlink my old card from eBay and link my new card. Visiting this page:https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/homeproduces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Necta...

nectar points

there was an offer on to buy 3,4 or 5 items throught he app and you get extra points. i bought 4 items but only got the extra points for 3. useless man on the nectar chat said the points would be added in due course. but they havent been. im getting ...

Resolved! Why is this appearing on my listings?

I was just going through my active listings, I did about 10 last night and when I checked them today I noticed that most of them had 'International Postage' at the top. All my listings are for the UK only and I selected Royal Mail 48 for all of them ...

Got technical related questions? Start here: