Nectar Voucher

I've repeatedly tried to generate a Nectar points voucher with no success.

I'm getting the 'We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.' message. Sometimes also the 'Something went wrong. Please try again later' message.

I have tried to un-link and re-link my accounts multiple times but nothing is helping. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

Nectar Voucher

Hi @bethr421234, thanks for reporting this.

I checked this with the specialized team and was advised that Nectar are experiencing some issues at the moment and some customers may have issues creating vouchers. Nectar are working on resolving the issue and customers are advised to try again later this evening.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 2 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

I've been having the same problem - BUT FOR 2 WEEKS NOW! How long does it take nectar to fix? I've got items sat in my basket that may or may not be sold out before I can actually buy them using a nectar voucher. This is a ridiculously long time to be 'having an issue'!

Message 3 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

i have the same problem are they going to sort it out thanks

Message 4 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

I've been having the same problem did they sort it out for you

Message 5 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

I am getting the same error message and unable to create a voucher any idea how to remedy this 

Message 6 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

me too, constant messages just, ' ran in problem and try later' would be good for eBay to put something on the forum about this

Message 7 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi All,

Ive escalated this to our Nectar team to invistigate. In the meantime, I have seen some reports on the community of this issue being resolved by contacting Nectar directly. They were able to reset and reconnected the accounts which seemed to fix the issue for some. You can find their contact information here

Once our Nectar team come back to me with an update I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi All,

The Tech Team have confirmed this is an open issue on our side. They are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Ill post here as soon as I have an update from them. In the meantime I'll keep an eye on these threads and add add any new reports to the bug report.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 9 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi All,

Tech have confirmed this issue is resolved. I've seen some updates on different threads to say users have been able to create vouchers but I'll keep an eye on these threads for a while to make sure there are no new reports.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 10 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Well, they haven't resolved mine! I spoke to Nectar today and they have assured me the issue is with Ebay, I've been going around in circles trying to find a way of just contacting someone at Ebay to resolve it, but all I get in automated response that don't seem to understand, or topics to click to get me to the right department but no topic/department under 'Nectar issues'. I'm fuming over it, because it seems to me like Ebay have made this impossible in the hope it goes away.

Message 11 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi @bernhund356 

I'll escalate this to our nectar team to review your account. Do you get any error messages when you're trying to generate a voucher?

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 12 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Yes. We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.

Message 13 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

I am having the same problem for at least the last 6 WEEKS!! Spoke to Ebay who said they would escalate to their Tech Team and heard nothing back. Spoke to Nectar this morning who activated my new card and said all was set. When I tried to create a voucher same message as the other contributors above. Nectar have assured me the problem is at Ebay's end because all other retailers are working fine i.e. Cafe Nero, Argos, Sainsbury's. 

This is really frustrating because like others, I would like to use my vouchers to purchase on Ebay rather than using cash. Please can an Ebay representative respond ASAP

Message 14 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

When I try to create a voucher on the app I get a different message 'There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance'. That for me suggests it is clearly an eBay issue.

Message 15 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi @tawakul365 

Ive sent the details on to the Nectar team, Ill come back to you as soon as I have an update. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 16 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi Dave

Thank you for your prompt response. Hopefully the Nectar team can resolve once and for all. 

Message 17 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi @tawakul365 

They have escalated this to second level support so it may be a little longer than usual to hear back from them.

Ill be back to you as soon as I hear from them. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 18 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Hi Dave

It has been 5 days since you last responded. Like many other loyal Ebay customers I would like to use the Nectar points I have earned to make a purchase. Surely your 2nd level support should have resolved this by now but it is still not working. Please update. 

Message 19 of 21
See Most Recent

Nectar Voucher

Nearly 10 days since this was escalated to 2nd level support and no response!

Message 20 of 21
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: