Show Feedback With Photos = FAIL

I checked the box to show "only" feedback with photos, and it DOES NOT show feedbacks I've left with photos.

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

You are in the States and asking this on the UK boards.

You need to log out of here,  log into your homesite, www.ebay.com and ask eBay Customer Services.

There could be a temporary site issue, with this feature in the US. 

eBay Customer Sevices there will know and be able to tell you.

@eoptimizer 

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Hi - im in the UK and wondered when , if ever, i will see a photo Feedback after the much self heralded ebay project?

I assume that from the absence of posts relating to this matter, if no one is seeing photo feedback, then whom prompted the ebay folly to be conceived?

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

I'm sure I saw the option on one of my past feedbacks,  @a45heaven .

Or did I dream that?  Quite possibly !

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

It is real ; )

It comes and goes and not on all items, I have tried it but it did say it was in Beta Testing, so never worked.ebfb.PNG

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

I wonder how much it cost to get nowhere?

All those heart broken sellers who are sat on the edges of their stools desperately wanting to see it, or maybe not.

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Reminds me of Aliexpress, which is kinda funny as that what EB feels like with some of the junk on here, only years behind implementing it but not sure what it's good for?

Too little, too late, I wonder?

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank you,  thought I saw it, but no real interest in using this feature, so filed it in my ' to forget section' in my little grey cells !

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

I have had the option to add photos to feedback when leaving it, but TBH I couldn't be bothered to spend time taking a pic of a pair of boots, upload, etc etc. 

Maybe if I'd bought something totally fantastic, or something that by adding some pics would help a seller sell more <if they'd been good seller>, I would spend the time, but I can't really see the point for mundane things.

I'm guessing that for some buyers the chance to add a pic of themselves in FB may be a positive addition.

I haven't noticed any pics yet when looking at seller's FB.

The most useful change to FB recently <that seems to come & go> is the ability to search FB left for a particular item you are considering buying.

Is it possible to add pics when leaving a negative, or is it only for positives?

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

According to eBay we all can see photos left when we look at feedback.

"Is it possible to add pics when leaving a negative, or is it only for positives?"

I cannot wait for the buyer who purchases dog feed that kills their dog. What do they post pics of, the dog on its back with feet in the air?

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

@plpmr wrote:

According to eBay we all can see photos left when we look at feedback.

"Is it possible to add pics when leaving a negative, or is it only for positives?"

I cannot wait for the buyer who purchases dog feed that kills their dog. What do they post pics of, the dog on its back with feet in the air?

Presumably the photo would be removable under the offensive content, while no doubt the listing would remain...

I truly hope it never gets put to the test though...

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: