How can I make a complaint about Ebay customer services?

I am very dissatisfied with Ebay customer service advisors.  I would like to make a complaint and would like to know how to do this?

Message 1 of 234
See Most Recent
233 REPLIES 233

@blueskysouth wrote:

Dear Tressy, you either have not fully read my comment or don't understand what I've said, have another read and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Sorry @blueskysouth   But my reply was for a question to another poster not to yours.

Please  refer to the other posters  who have given good feedback for your question.

Message 201 of 234
See Most Recent

Thanks, but none of the other replies have been of any more help than your reply to a different post!

Sent from my Galaxy
Message 202 of 234
See Most Recent

Very sorry to do this,  but I feel I must, I sold an iPhone mini 13 in mint condition, a d is still under the ape warranty.  I took photos of the phone before I sent the item. To the buyer. On the buy receiving the iphone, text me and ,said that he would like to send it back tome , as it had 3 faults, to which I was astounded, I just could not understand why what so ever . The buyer then sent me 3 photos of the claim damage to the item. To which I accepted the return.  Upon getting the phone back. I immediately, checked the phone as to the buyer claims.  To which are totally unfonded.  I took the glass s Reem protection off, look for the said scratch, to which there is not one. Then onto a dent on the side of the phone which not ,on the phone when it was sent to the buyer. Finally he clai.ed there was a mark by the side of the camera lens. I have had a thought look and cannot see any mark at all. Ebay have also allowed this person to leave a very condemning negative feed. To I strongly feel is VERY unfair and totally not true. I phoned ebay , a d I was genuinely taken about that they allowed to leave the most negative feedback.  A d was told that when the case is resolved.  They would then deal with the feedback. I feel that this totally unacceptable.  And you have place all money to be returned to me very unfair of you to do this. As I seel items to get money to pay for medical items. As I'm terminal I'll, copy have an perforated ear drum. During to go in to hospital on Monday 18 to which I can prove to your good selves. On April 28 I back I. Hospital again, I'm back in hospital.  I don't have any transportation so I rely on bus and taxi which you know is very dear. I'm also waiting to go to apple iphone store to find how much it would cost me to get the put back to its original condition . When the item was sent. I don't understand as to why it took the buyer nearly a week to return the phone. It us quite obvious to me that this has been dropped and hence the damage to the case on the side. Also I tried to use the phone and applications would not work correctly,  this could be poi Ted to the dropping of the item not only cause damage to the case but also to the phone. 

Message 203 of 234
See Most Recent

I've asked for assistance for two weeks,then my ills got doubled,customer service called from a construction job and was to noisy and busy to help.

Message 204 of 234
See Most Recent

Ask for banking updates every  30 days,they have some real issues.I'm leaving,with a little money they did not bill me out of,my listings doubled before billing,list 200 billed 400.huh.

Message 205 of 234
See Most Recent

I totally agree, there is Actually no

customer service available after many... many attempts to unsuccessfully recover my money after 9 months of trying to contact the so called care service!

Message 206 of 234
See Most Recent

eBay customer service not sent my item cscs book they took full advantage of me several times they sent a broken item they told me we want your feedback I was not satisfied they said we do not send item and refund 

Message 207 of 234
See Most Recent

Always best to open your own thread - this thread is 4 years old.

eBay don't send or sell items, sellers do, so you would need to open a relevant case against the seller -

https://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/

Message 208 of 234
See Most Recent

I have made an order for a chessington mug  it been three days why did I not get tex to pick it up at kings gate road sabburys. You taken £21.92 out of my account when will I get it please 

Message 209 of 234
See Most Recent

You are talking to other members like yourself ,  there is no one from eBay here.

If your item is at your Click & Collect point,  you have 7 days to pick it up.

If the code is not with your Order Details,  then contact eBay Customer Services,  they will provide that essential code for you.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@chrimor6390 

Message 210 of 234
See Most Recent

Thank you , but I know all that, my post was to find a way of complaining about Ebays incompetence. Ebay owe me money.

Sent from my Galaxy
Message 211 of 234
See Most Recent

Hi @blueskysouth   my reply was to another member asking a question about the whereabouts of their Click & Collect item.

They seem to have just added their query to this thread rather than starting another .

Message 212 of 234
See Most Recent

I have been trying to get my account which I have held for 13 years verified because we changed the name of the business and updated our bank details. I have been going around in circles uploading documents which clearly show our business address and that we are registered with Companies House but they still keep rejecting it due to mismatched address. I did manageto get a reply from customerhelpuk@ebay.com which I wrote them a lengthly email explainly that my residentail address is different to the business address and my home has nothing to do with the business. I'm now begining to think my 2 year old cocker spaniel understands this better than the overseas script readers I keep getting!!

Message 213 of 234
See Most Recent

@genuinescottishknits wrote:

I have been trying to get my account which I have held for 13 years verified because we changed the name of the business and updated our bank details. I have been going around in circles uploading documents which clearly show our business address and that we are registered with Companies House but they still keep rejecting it due to mismatched address. 

If you visit this page what does it state under "Business type"?

I have spotted some fairly glaring problems. The address shown in your listings does not match the registered address recorded by Companies House. Also, your listing shows your business name ending with "ltd" but the Companies House record shows it ending "Limited". All details must match exactly. 

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 214 of 234
See Most Recent

I have spotted some fairly glaring problems. The address shown in your listings does not match the registered address recorded by Companies House

Is this really seen as an error by Ebay?  The address a company is registered at according to CH, need not be the trading address, which is what should show on the listings.  

Message 215 of 234
See Most Recent

I am hoping this will clear up any misunderstandings and you will approve these changes on your systems and make payments of the funds you are withholding from me.

Please read this email carefully. It may not fit into a proforma change request or a generic change but needs to be looked at individually to stop the emails returning back and forth. If you cannot understand, please get in touch with me directly.

We have held this eBay account for over 12 years and are simply changing our Business name and bank account details (which you have accepted). There are no other changes.

The address and employees allowed to operate our eBay account is unchanged. I appreciate that you may be looking for individuals associated to businesses to be re-verified when any changes take place. However there appears to be confusion on your side about the facts and evidence we have provided – although nothing has changed, and this evidence was acceptable previously.

The discrepancy appears to certain on me. I am the sole owner with 100% of the shares. I have provided my driving licence as photo ID as you requested. As  my home has no connection to my business, I have chosen to use my accountants address as my correspondence address for any commercial mail.

Message 216 of 234
See Most Recent

This is what I have been trying to get across to Ebay, our registed address under CH is our accounts/solicitors  address who deals with all our correspondence. We manfacture and trade at a different address which is the main business address

Message 217 of 234
See Most Recent

You are not speaking to eBay here.  This is a public facing member to member forum so you should not be sharing personal details.   You need to edit your post and remove those details. 

Message 218 of 234
See Most Recent

Presumably you have sent this to ebay?

Message 219 of 234
See Most Recent

Yes, 3 times now yet still they reject everything

Message 220 of 234
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: