How can I make a complaint about Ebay customer services?

I am very dissatisfied with Ebay customer service advisors.  I would like to make a complaint and would like to know how to do this?

Message 1 of 208
See Most Recent
207 REPLIES 207

Re: How can I make a complaint about Ebay customer services?

@blueskysouth wrote:

Dear Tressy, you either have not fully read my comment or don't understand what I've said, have another read and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Sorry @blueskysouth   But my reply was for a question to another poster not to yours.

Please  refer to the other posters  who have given good feedback for your question.

Message 201 of 208
See Most Recent

Thanks, but none of the other replies have been of any more help than your reply to a different post!

Sent from my Galaxy
Message 202 of 208
See Most Recent

Very sorry to do this,  but I feel I must, I sold an iPhone mini 13 in mint condition, a d is still under the ape warranty.  I took photos of the phone before I sent the item. To the buyer. On the buy receiving the iphone, text me and ,said that he would like to send it back tome , as it had 3 faults, to which I was astounded, I just could not understand why what so ever . The buyer then sent me 3 photos of the claim damage to the item. To which I accepted the return.  Upon getting the phone back. I immediately, checked the phone as to the buyer claims.  To which are totally unfonded.  I took the glass s Reem protection off, look for the said scratch, to which there is not one. Then onto a dent on the side of the phone which not ,on the phone when it was sent to the buyer. Finally he clai.ed there was a mark by the side of the camera lens. I have had a thought look and cannot see any mark at all. Ebay have also allowed this person to leave a very condemning negative feed. To I strongly feel is VERY unfair and totally not true. I phoned ebay , a d I was genuinely taken about that they allowed to leave the most negative feedback.  A d was told that when the case is resolved.  They would then deal with the feedback. I feel that this totally unacceptable.  And you have place all money to be returned to me very unfair of you to do this. As I seel items to get money to pay for medical items. As I'm terminal I'll, copy have an perforated ear drum. During to go in to hospital on Monday 18 to which I can prove to your good selves. On April 28 I back I. Hospital again, I'm back in hospital.  I don't have any transportation so I rely on bus and taxi which you know is very dear. I'm also waiting to go to apple iphone store to find how much it would cost me to get the put back to its original condition . When the item was sent. I don't understand as to why it took the buyer nearly a week to return the phone. It us quite obvious to me that this has been dropped and hence the damage to the case on the side. Also I tried to use the phone and applications would not work correctly,  this could be poi Ted to the dropping of the item not only cause damage to the case but also to the phone. 

Message 203 of 208
See Most Recent

I've asked for assistance for two weeks,then my ills got doubled,customer service called from a construction job and was to noisy and busy to help.

Message 204 of 208
See Most Recent

Ask for banking updates every  30 days,they have some real issues.I'm leaving,with a little money they did not bill me out of,my listings doubled before billing,list 200 billed 400.huh.

Message 205 of 208
See Most Recent

I totally agree, there is Actually no

customer service available after many... many attempts to unsuccessfully recover my money after 9 months of trying to contact the so called care service!

Message 206 of 208
See Most Recent

eBay customer service not sent my item cscs book they took full advantage of me several times they sent a broken item they told me we want your feedback I was not satisfied they said we do not send item and refund 

Message 207 of 208
See Most Recent

Always best to open your own thread - this thread is 4 years old.

eBay don't send or sell items, sellers do, so you would need to open a relevant case against the seller -

https://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/

Message 208 of 208
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: