Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

General Partnership

I was a sole trader on ebay but formed a partnership (me and my wife). I changed the business type to general partnership. It then came back and asked for "official partnership document". I uploaded the letter from HMRC with the UTR number on but thi...

Is eBay broken again no sales

What's happening with eBay ...Every time they do work on the site it goes quiet or I sale for about ten minutes a day no way to run a business or business to have confidence in the site

Resolved! Buyer cancelled claim

Hi, I haven't been a seller in eBay for a very long time (since you could leave negative feedback for buyers). My God has this taken a turn for the worse... I had a buyer complain about a damaged item. The photos were suspicious, but let's go. Buyer ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay Expressions

Hi all, hope you are well. Just had a message inviting me to join eBay Expressions. Wonder if anyone else is in there and wondered if it is actually useful rather than do this with your titles, that with your item specifics and don't forget to post w...

Private or Business

I have been assured by eBay today that it is quite acceptable for a seller who has sold 60 indentical items to be selling as a "Private" seller with "No Returns Accepted". Their other items mainly cheap creams etc. are being sold in similar quantitie...

selling cbd in restricted category

My last message seems to have been deleted So here are the bones again. Trying after being with ebay 21 years to sell cbd products. The application says they will reply in 3 weeks. It is now 6 weeks and still no reply, in fact when I phone customer s...

Erratic daily sales

Coming from a blue chip retail background and now working hard to make an online furniture retailer grow it's sales on eBay I'm permanently dumbfounded by one thing - why sales are so inconsistent on a daily level even when you hold a consistent leve...

Ebay Line level /Product level Sales Report for a specific period for no of units sold for each item

Hi, I am trying to figure out how I can generate the below report but I couldn't find a way. If you know I would appreciate your advice. Thank you Ebay Line level /Product level Sales Report for a specific period for no of units sold for each item

Got business selling related questions? Start here: