Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Help as a new business!

Hi everyone So I only opened my store about 5 days ago and I only have 6 items listed at this point - I have about another 40 items to list. The reason why I havent listed any more so far is becasue already I dont know if being here is even worth my ...

Account restricted

HiMy account has been restricted and when I try to contact customer services, it only allows calls to US and Canadian calls (I'm based in the UK). Does anyone have a UK phone number or email so I can get the restrictions removed? Thanks.

No payouts - bank holiday?

Wonder if anyone else is experiencing this. I do not recall Ebay holding on to the money on other bank holidays. Still waiting for money from Saturday which they have not sent to my bank yet. Considering they are able to send payments on Sundays (whe...

Goodbye ebay

After launching ebay business in 2011 it's time to go. 13 years, sometimes it was good. Mostly it wasn't. Ebay has become unprofitable. Taxes or fees on everything.. I can't make money. Add to that Royal Mail increasing prices far too regularly. I di...

Sold Item what to do ?

Hi , i sold an item as always send with tracking number , parcel was delivered but the buyer open the case saying he doesn't have the parcel. My funds are placed on hold and i have no any options to defend myself. I reported the seller but this was o...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! private seller

If I buy a product like a motherboard that is listed as open but unused and I get it a bench test it and it dont work. do I have the rights to a full refund as not fit for perpose? Thanks DeanO

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Bitter Rant about the 4% extra Final Value Fee

After 23 years on eBay I have just incurred the 4% Extra FVF on my products. Which take me below break even on some items. For Very High “Item not as described” or "Defective" rating. The problem seems to be that buyers think that the Title is the de...

Help needed

I'm having problems trying to pay for an item, every time i go to pay though paypal(worked fine last week) And i keep going around in circles trying to sort it outAny help will be appreciated

flintman0130_0-1714943065115.png

Reserve price revised

Hi, My daughter listed her iPhone today on my account. She accidentally added on reserve price. I then get notification of a bill for £18.38. The listing has no bids, so I went in and revised the listing and removed the reserve price. Will I still ge...

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

eBay Search

Morning all, hope you are all well. Like many others we come to these boards to find solutions to our problems and/or offer insights to eBay and other users - you know the way a forum should work. In the last 12 months or so we have been hit as selle...

GSP with no reference number??

I have just sold an item via GSP, the customer has paid straight away which is great BUT --- I have gone to purchase the postage label and there is no GSP reference number at all.. it just says "REF# Null".. The customer has definately paid for GSP a...

Not received an order, marked delivered

Please can I have help with this: I bought an item from a seller with an eBay shop, they provided me with a tracking number. My local courier delivered a package addressed to me with the same tracking number on it and securely sealed, doesn't look ta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ebay Payments - BACS or Faster Payments

Hi everyone, I am new to selling on ebay, well six months. Pretty much all my payouts have been processed by Faster Payments, the largest of which was for just under £800. However on Thursday last week, I received a regular notice of a payout c£350 a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Postage Packlink

In a bit of an odd situation. eBay listing only allowed a maximum of £9.50 custom delivery fee for an iPhone. This was fine of course as most couriers within the UK have similar rates for such items valued up to £1000. However, buyer after paying £50...

Evri Tracking Not Updating

Here we go again. 0 updates on ebay for my Evri tracking. It's been posted and due for delivery tomorrow as its updating on the Evri page.Why does this keep happening? Means it's still telling me to post by tomorrow...means it won't show as delivered...

Account Suspended

My account is been suspended. Saying I haven't not followed the guideline and telling me to see messages. But in messages section there are some suggestion not a clear thing which tells me the reason. Any one?

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58778 replies
  • 3 kudos

I brought a large item off a seller collection only but ebay won't let me or the seller send contact

I brought a large item off a ebay seller collection only but ebay new rules wont let me or the seller send our contact number to arrange day & time for collection?- This ebay rule is stupid, makes it very difficult to arrange a collection of a item- ...

Advance Promoted Listing

The broad search query isn't aligning well, only matching two keywords for each search term. This issue has arisen suddenly this week. For instance, it's matching "iPhone 13 case" with "iPhone 7 case", leading to increased costs and making ad optimiz...

Business seller to private

How do I sell as a private seller , I've just listed a van for sale and it was a mission , it seems I've ended up signing up as a business? I hardly ever sell anything.how do I just become a private seller ?

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements