Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Listing fees for Business seller / no shop

Considering closing my shop to concentrate more on the website / public open days.You know - the kind of places where customers can actually find what they are looking for. Would think of my self pretty OK with finding answers on the web.But for life...

Scary invitation?

I received the following email and am a bit baffled so does anyone have any experience? As far as I can tell, if I hit the register button then I could be hit with a promotion I don't know about (but previously hit the button and agrreed) for say 50%...

Resolved! Now I know Why My Sales Are So Bad

In the last 3 months I've only had 15 sales, 13 of those were to the U.K and the other 2 to Poland. I sell internationally using eBay's GSP but haven't had a sale to the U.S, Canada, Japan etc for months and now I know why. I have 283 items listed bu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Listings Not Displaying on eBay US

As requested by anita@ebay this is a new thread on the topic. I have somewhere in the region of 480 items listed on my eBay UK store. They are all listed with worldwide shipping via eBay GSP. If I go to https://ebay.co.uk/str/superchallenge I see the...

superchallenge_0-1700056121054.png superchallenge_1-1700056146103.png superchallenge_2-1700056344550.png

Erratic daily sales

Coming from a blue chip retail background and now working hard to make an online furniture retailer grow it's sales on eBay I'm permanently dumbfounded by one thing - why sales are so inconsistent on a daily level even when you hold a consistent leve...

Lots of unusual orders from one country

HiI sell personalised items and over the past week I have had LOTS of orders all from sellers in Lithuania, all have 0 feedback and none of them have provided personalisation details and aren't responding to messages. Don't get me wrong - I'm gratefu...

Thinking of reducing my shop level

I'm thinking of downgrading my shop level. We are half way through March and after paying my shop fees I haven't made enough to cover the cost of the items packing materials and postage. So basically I'm working for nothing If things don't improve th...

Is there an easy way to work out if basic shop or pay as you go is better? reducing listings

I have cut my hours with my ebay store and my sales/listings have slowed a lot. I currently have a basic store subscription. I am not sure if it is worth dropping down to pay as you go. but considering I have some items that I can sit in for up to a ...

Ended shop subscription on the 25th of last month but still got charged for this month

Could anyone please help explain why I've just been charged for another month's Shop subscription? I closed my shop and removed all listings on the 25th (or 26th) and had the same notice at the end of last month, that I still have below: "Your Basic ...