Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer cancelled claim

Hi, I haven't been a seller in eBay for a very long time (since you could leave negative feedback for buyers). My God has this taken a turn for the worse... I had a buyer complain about a damaged item. The photos were suspicious, but let's go. Buyer ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time frame to establish my presence in eBay

Hi all 﫰, normally how long will it take to establish myself as a renowned seller in eBay and how often do I have to list? I got a warehouse with around 1,000 to 2,000 line items and I am starting eBay just now that is why asking please let me know h...

Be careful with messages on mobile devices

So...I just got a message from a customer on my mobile phone E-bay app. Figured I would reply once on the desktop. NOPE. Check messages on my desktop and it's not there. So be careful, this isn't the first time this has happened either.

SEND OFFERS - not sending

Anyone else noticed they are not getting an response from buyers when you send out offers? As a rule i normally get about a 1 in 5 purchase but the last few months i have not had a single bite off any offers, even sending out 15% off.TBH i have not t...

Buyer messaged for a return

Hi everyone, I’m looking for some advice. I’ve not been on eBay long and have just had my first return request. The buyer messaged me and said they bought the wrong item, and asked for my address so they could return it. I am not sure how to best han...