Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Bluecare Express - Potential Scam

Hello Recently I ordered an item which I didn't receive for 2 weeks with no tracking number. I mailed the seller who suddenly attached a tracking number to the order saying it was delivered 12 days ago. Seller default wins as the item is described as...

Feed Back Count

I've noticed over the last few months that my feed back score isn't increasing at the same rate as the feed back I've been receiving, eg my feed back score says 998 but when I look at my feed back profile it says "1,054 Feedback received". Any one an...

Need some advice, I want to cancel what someone won.

Hello, this is my first time posting on here so please be gentle with me. So basically, I've been trying to find a new home for one of my Nan fairly large/tall wall unit. I didn't want any money. Just needed it gone. Charity shops couldn't help.I stu...

Share your tips for increasing sales

Good afternoon to you all it's very easy to get bogged down with negativity. I for one have in recent times been quite negative, but this morning I had a sale and yesterday I had 3 so I've decided to try and be positive in these uncertain times so I ...

no refund

bought something on ebay seller said it was faulty and he would send a refund...been 7 days now and no refund via paypal to my bank...paypal not interested in helping and I can see no way of complaining to ebay...what can I do ?

Negative Feedback Review/Removal

Hi, I have recently received some negative feedback. I believe that the language used in the feedback goes against Ebay's Threats and Offensive language Policy as it is clearly defamatory. The buyer also used profane language when he messaged me priv...

Resolved! I Need a drop list option of different weights that I am selling by grams.

Hi I am selling live worms and instead of a new advert for each weitht, for example 50g - £7.50, 100g - £10 , I am looking for a drop list option where the buyer "Selects" the weight they want. I notice this is available for Yorkshire tiger worms. Ca...

Just seething at this 'private' seller

Posted before, about this ‘private’ seller, but the saga continues.When forced into business registration, she just opens up a new private account. This is the fourth time, the fifth ID.Buys occasion/cocktail dresses, mainly off Vinted, takes an exce...

Photo ID

Hi I've been asked to provide photo ID an bank details after 12 yrs .I don't have photo ID or bank online I sent copy of birth certificate but they want black an white only ebay have now restrictions on my account ..any one else had this ...thanks

Block Buyers by using Address

Is there a way to block buyers from purchasing from us using a Address from them to block them? So far i got 3 buyers doing the same thing if you add them to user ID block they will just make a new ebay account. And they are just opening ebay case on...

Buyers not paying! Why does eBay allow this?

I accepted an offer on the basis of a quick sale and I accepted the offer instantly as my phone was in my hand at the time the notification came through. The buyer hasnt paid and isn't comminicating with me. It seems eBay allows up to 4 days for buye...

No item yet I’ve paid

I can't find anywhere that I can fix this. I have paid for an item and as soon as I asked the seller when it was convenient to collect, they inform me they have already sold it, yet I pressed buy it now. The seller is now saying I've scammed them whi...

Jeanne Lauren

I received my four 10x8s (two which were already signed by Roy Button and Chris Wales respectively), and index card from Jeanne Lauren today. Took 33 days She asked me if I can send her a copy of the creature Shop Crew photo as she has two friends in...

Jeanne lauren (1).jpg Jeanne lauren (2).jpg Jeanne lauren (4).jpg Jeanne lauren (5).jpg

No response from Seller - is this a scam

Hi I am interested in a wedding dress that is for sale. I have sent numerous messages asking questions about the dress. It is the only item this person has for sale and has sold no other items. No response from seller. I have recently been scammed fo...

Item for sale not visible by search engine

Hi,I listed about 24 hours ago an item for saleItem number: 196391907162 - Antique Victorian "Staunton-Old English" chess set - circa 1860 - Jaques?The item is reported in my "Active Selling List", but is not visible using the search engine.(also it ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements