Feed Back Count

I've noticed over the last few months that my feed back score isn't increasing at the same rate as the feed back I've been receiving, eg my feed back score says 998 but when I look at my feed back profile it says "1,054 Feedback received". Any one any idea why this is and how I go about sorting it? 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Feed Back Count

If i remember correctly, if you buy more than 1 item from the same seller within 7 days ,how ever many feedbacks they leave ,your feedback score will only increase by 1.

If you buy 1 item from same seller every 8 days your feedback count increases by 1 each time.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Feed Back Count

papso22
Experienced Mentor

Multiple feedbacks from the same member all count towards the bigger number but only increase the smaller number by one.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Feed Back Count

If i remember correctly, if you buy more than 1 item from the same seller within 7 days ,how ever many feedbacks they leave ,your feedback score will only increase by 1.

If you buy 1 item from same seller every 8 days your feedback count increases by 1 each time.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Feed Back Count

Thank you for the replies, it's very much appreciated. I've been on Ebay for 13 years and never noticed that, lol. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: