Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

William Kilpatrick

Willie Kilpatrick was on on Chelsea's books in 1939.he signed up with the Army serving in Africa.He came home on leave to play 1 game in 1942 and then appears in Chelsea's reserve team playing 15 games in season 1945/46

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 15 kudos

Nectar account temporarily disabled?

Hi there, does anyone know how to reset the issue with Nectar account being temporarily disabled? I have contacted Nectar, but they tell me it's an Ebay glitch? Many thanks in advance for any advice..

Buyer riased "item not recieved"

So the buyer raised a item not recieved as Yodel are 4 days late delivering my item.He's angry because I used Yodel not Evri.The item is showing due for delivery tomorrow.I just want to refund him now as hes looking at this reveiws he has a habit of ...

Help as a new business!

Hi everyone So I only opened my store about 5 days ago and I only have 6 items listed at this point - I have about another 40 items to list. The reason why I havent listed any more so far is becasue already I dont know if being here is even worth my ...

Paying for an item

My account is saying I've paid for an item, but has no order details. I have no record of payment and the seller hasn't received payment. I've tried "unmark payment sent" it doesn't work. I've tried "request total" and that doesn't work.Any ideas? I ...

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

Partial refund for part of order not received

Can someone advise please? I'm not experienced in purchasing from eBay. I purchased 2 items, which I had not received after 2 weeks. I contacted the seller, who said he had no record of my purchase, so I raised a dispute with eBay... I also sent my e...

Selling wedding outfit

With the new free to selling clothing, is it possible to sell a complete mother of the bride outfit in that category as it would include hat, shoes, handbag! Want to sell as a lot and not individually. I'm guessing full fees would be applicable?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

account

Hi I just want some advice so the last 6 days myn sales very bad and this is started when put holiday mode only for 1 day, after when put off holiday mode still sales down or had not have any sales. I put every day between 10- 15 items to be always a...

Goodbye ebay

After launching ebay business in 2011 it's time to go. 13 years, sometimes it was good. Mostly it wasn't. Ebay has become unprofitable. Taxes or fees on everything.. I can't make money. Add to that Royal Mail increasing prices far too regularly. I di...

Refunding a buyer

I have sold an item over a week ago for collection only, the buyer will not reply to my communications on when they are collecting, how do I refund the buyer and relist the item.many thanks

Ebay tracking not matching Evri - Evri is up to date, Ebay only showing "tracking number provided"

I use Evri for postage, because they offer full tracking...usually. I contacted eBay yesterday because the website for four of my items is only showing a tracking number and not updating correctly. I wasn't sure if it was an eBay problem or Evri's si...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Evri Tracking Not Updating

Here we go again. 0 updates on ebay for my Evri tracking. It's been posted and due for delivery tomorrow as its updating on the Evri page.Why does this keep happening? Means it's still telling me to post by tomorrow...means it won't show as delivered...

Ebay improperly blocking international visibility of UK listings via "See other items" links!!!

Hi.......Am looking for information/advice re what other people are experiencing re this issue, that most are very unlikely to have even thought to check. There is something very badly wrong with the Ebay system, at user's expense, that I neither und...

Inviataion only, free listings until 15th April!

This will please some, and annoy others!I have it on my other ID, but not this one. From T&Cs What's it all about?Get 100% off fixed order level fee of 30p and variable percentage final value fees ("FVF") per listing in final value fees if the item s...

Seller reneged

I won an item in auction at a good price. The listing noted shipping costs through ebay international to UK (my address). When I tried to pay, the seller stated they would not ship to UK and cancelled the order stating something wrong with my address...

Not received an order, marked delivered

Please can I have help with this: I bought an item from a seller with an eBay shop, they provided me with a tracking number. My local courier delivered a package addressed to me with the same tracking number on it and securely sealed, doesn't look ta...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EBay gave me £80 off fvf instead 80%

I just sold an item for nearly £2000. Final value fee was just over £200 and eBay instead taking off 80% they took off £80 which leaves me £100 out of pocket

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

International

Hi,I'm in the UK & have a prospective buyer for an item in Austria. I've never used the Global Shipping Programme before. In reading the details on eBay it says the uk postage to the UK shipping centre should be ' free' to qualify for 5* protection o...

Item not received

I order a item and request for a delivery on a pick up shop they delivered on a shop and give me a barcode but when i was go in shop they said try tomorrow again next time i was there still same i contact the seller and he said need 8-10 days so he(s...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements