What’s your prediction?

So how do you see the outcome of this election?  

I still predict a hung Parliament, probably with the Tories as the largest party.

If I am right then it's likely that the Brexit question will rumble on and on - with no agreement in Parliament on any course of action 😞

For how long will the EU continue to offer extensions to Article 50?

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

What’s your prediction?

Hi

I predict that the Conservative will win.    Postman just delivered.....one Christmas card and 10 different political leaflets !  

Shoot me down if anyone wishes but i shall NOT be voting as i have had enough of all the Clowns.  First time i think i have not voted.

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

****BANG**** You should vote, people in some countries would give their right arm for the priviledge of voting.

My prediction? A Tory majority.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

I reckon the Tories will keep power but will only just scrape through.

I  won't be voting, they are all not worth a vote in my opinion. The last time I voted was when Thatcher got in and I regretted that after a while and vowed I would never do it again.Woman Indifferent

Next mood swing in six minutes.
Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

Do you not have a local independent candidate that you can support?

They almost certainly won't win the seat but your vote may encourage more, non-party affiliated people, to stand.  People with their own views and interests rather than having those views dictated by party HQ.

It's the only way we'll break the politics of party confrontation.  Vain hope I know but if all those people who say they don't trust any of the parties voted for an independent then they would be a group to contend with.

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

Everyone should use their vote...imagine how you would feel if you received a letter telling you 'sorry..you haven't got the right to vote. Everyone else can, but not you'. I feel exactly the same about voting this time around, because they have shown me that the vote I cast in the Referendum didn't matter, and could be ignored. But I will be voting on Thursday. Hopefully a good number of those MP's who ignored the wishes of their constituents will be given their marching orders (including my own MP), and the H of C will be given a good shake up. It does look like Boris will keep his job though.

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

Latest opinion poll :

image-1-1024x661.png

"London aquarium’s gender-neutral penguin just predicted Jeremy Corbyn will win the election"

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/12/11/jeremy-corbyn-prime-minister-predicted-london-aquarium-gender-...

Probably just as accurate as the rest of the polls laughing

We are many,They are few
Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

I wonder if Maggie, from where she is, is watching all this, and what her thoughts are on the subject ? laughing

Am I right in thinking that she shuddered at the mere thought of referendum(s) ?

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

I dunno if I can stand the thought of yet more delays and dithering over Brexit we have a domestic agenda which has been untouched for three years and is in urgent need of attention. Corbyn has thrown everything at us in this election from waspi women’s issues to the NHS, how trustworthy or otherwise the Tory party are, with loads of offers to everyone as if it were Christmas and he was Santa Claus, If he is elected then we can all benefit short term, but then I see the spectre of inflation on the horizon and a war against anyone who has amassed a little nest egg for their kids! A Class war will be inevitable and will be encouraged, meanwhile Mr Bumble will be consoled by his daddy and one of his many children and will emigrate to the land of watermelon smiles where he will become a manservant or garden boy to some tinpot dictator and brought out for state occasions to humiliate him further! Corbyn will star in the west end remake of Up Pompei reprising the role of Frankie Howard to great comments from the critics! Who of course will be state controlled along with all other forms of press.
So who do I think will win, Honestly, no one! If there isn’t a clear majority for the conservatives then I will despair for this countries future. I do not like any of the leaders but I know a bad deal when user one at least let us see some benefits from the ten years of austerity that have caused our infrastructure to decay so badly!
Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

I don't know how many RTers read "The Papers" but..... I read a lot of them online and some are so biased it's almot embarrassing to read. I think the Express seems to be the most biased but I've just read a comment on a regional newspaper, the Shropshire Star and although it leans towards the Conservatives some of what's said ring true.

Have a read and say what you think?:-

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/politics/general-election-2019/2019/12/12/comment-the-most-hideo...

Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

Excellent synopsis there CD I agree with the whole article which truly states the dilemma facing us all. What is the most important, a few freebies, a pacifist at the helm or an old Etonian burn with a silver boot in his mouth? I just don’t care any more😩
Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

Looks like my prediction is out the window then

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/The-Round-Table/Two-days-to-go/m-p/6456757#M249337

See #12.

Live long and prosper.

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

I know - the exit poll says my prediction of a hung Parliament was rubbish - laughing

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

Stop that sobbing, (they may be wrong) go give Deno a carrot. laughing

Live long and prosper.

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

What’s your prediction?

Doesnt matter which bunch of idiots run the asylum, the country will continue to be governed by the Civil Service as it always has

Photobucket
Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent