What’s your favourite this year.

Christmas ads are coming in thick and fast, what is your favourite from this years selection?
I would like to suggest the Dogs Trust one featuring Corky, if you haven’t seen it you can find it here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jiFFzFSKIxk
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Thumbs up to that one, I hadn't seen it.

Not seen much TV but like the John Lewis one. Bet it cost a packet but that's their choice.
Puzzled to read that some children have been upset by the melting snowman - something to do with the film Frozen, I think. Take a reality check kids, snowflakes melt sooner or later.
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

I like the John Lewis one too..but after watching the Sky one, I like that too! But I did adore ET first time around!

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

I hadn't seen the Dogs Trust one, but thumbs up from me too.  I like the John Lewis one but hate the M&S one, people jumping about to the sound of a horse being throttled.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

The M & S one is highly irritating. I don't know why someone thought that would encourage more footfall in M & S? Apart from the Dogs Trust one, I've not seen anything I'd consider really good this year.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hadn't seen the Dogs trust one, but yes it is really good.

I like the Lewis one as well. Just cute. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Personally I think this one takes some beating and apparently cost less than £100.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

I've not seen one yet that's outstanding but I like this one only because it's got an Airedale Terrier in it:-

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent