Nigel Farage Backs Trump In European Parliament .

Epic . ....Mr Farage tells them straight.Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Yep.......Nigel was magnificent!    The EU....the biggest bunch of hypocrites ever. Who was the twit sitting near to Nigel, holding up the 'He is lying to you' notice, I wonder? Very ironic....Mr Farage is one politician you actually speaks the truth.  The Parliament was practically empty....the sooner that place sinks into oblivion the better.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

@astrologica wrote:

Yep.......Nigel was magnificent!    The EU....the biggest bunch of hypocrites ever. Who was the twit sitting near to Nigel, holding up the 'He is lying to you' notice, I wonder? Very ironic....Mr Farage is one politician you actually speaks the truth.  The Parliament was practically empty....the sooner that place sinks into oblivion the better.

Quote from that clip - ". . . Obama in 2011 banned any Iraqi from going into the country for 6 months."

Simply not true.

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

@astrologica That is a Labour MEP who has realized that very soon the gravy train is going to come to a crashing end and he will have to go out in the big bad world and get a proper job.

@upthecreekyetagain President Trump has invoked the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act, which he has every right to do.

He is not the first POTUS to invoke it, Obama used it more than any other POTUS.

Obama invoked it 19 times.

Bill Clinton invoked it 12 times.

G.W.Bush invoked it 6 times.

Reagan invoked it 5 times.

G.H.W.Bush invoked it 1 time.

Contrary to how the MSM Fake News Media try to spin it, it's not a blanket ban on muslims, but a ban on people from countries who are considered dangerous to the the American people whatever their religion.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

I never said that Trump doesn't have every right to invoke FINA nor that other Presidents before him hadn't either.

I made no comment on the rights or wrongs of Trump's actions.

I do say Farage lied when he made the statement he did because it simply wasn't true.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

"Contrary to how the MSM Fake News Media try to spin it, it's not a blanket ban on muslims, but a ban on people from countries who are considered dangerous to the the American people whatever their religion"

Saudi Arabia,the worlds biggest sponsors of islamic terrorism are strangely not included in Trumps ban,wonder why? seeing as most of the 9/11 terrorists came from there

We are many,They are few
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Because it's based on current and perceived future threats.

The Saudi vetting process meets requirements for extensive background checks currently,the listed countries do not meet the basic requirements.

Those countries have no real record keeping to vet people. Their governments are in disarray. This means no records on citizens.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

https://www.theatlas.com/charts/41ds96_gg

The biggest exporters of fighters to isis are not on the list

We are many,They are few
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Yet !!!

I'm sure there's more to come.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Hopefully there will be less intervention in the Middle East,and i think he can work with Russia,much to the horror of liberals,but as they say "jaw" "jaw"......

We are many,They are few
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Brilliant from a labour MEP

His sign says

He's Lying to You

4221396001_5306496807001_5306470792001-vs.jpg

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent