Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

13 Posts

Activity in Selling

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Account restrictions help

Hi everyone, I don’t know if me ranting here is going to help my case or not but here i go, I’ve been selling on ebay for around two years now and never had any issues until recently when my account was compromised by a third party, They took over my...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

New bugs - editing description - Copy and paste & Undo broken?

eBay have been up to their old tricks again and introducing seriously annoying bugs. Anyone else expereincing this: 1) After copy and paste in the description box , undo no longer works2) After copy and paste, text entry cursor magically teleports to...

Resolved! Now I know Why My Sales Are So Bad

In the last 3 months I've only had 15 sales, 13 of those were to the U.K and the other 2 to Poland. I sell internationally using eBay's GSP but haven't had a sale to the U.S, Canada, Japan etc for months and now I know why. I have 283 items listed bu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account restricted for no apparent reason - please help

Hi everyone, I got my account restricted and I don't have access to my founds. I got generic, vague mail that some customers may not received their orders. I guess it's due to problem with tracking of 2 parcels sent from European Union to Australia. ...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 110 replies
  • 11 kudos

Vanishing Ebay Sales!

Has anyone else noticed a drastic reduction in sales this April? I normally sell around 3 to 4 items a day, and we've sold a total of 2 items in 2 weeks! We've tried promotions, sales and all haven't worked. We're getting rather desperate, I've tried...

Rejected from machine at outward MC

Hi, I purchased Tracked 48 postage via eBay on Thursday, April 11th, and dropped off the parcel at the nearby Royal Mail Delivery Office. Upon checking the status on eBay a few days later, I discovered the message "Rejected from machine at outward MC...

EBay's corrupt Search Engine

It's become very hard to sell on eBay as the competition is fierce. That is why "keyword spamming" is so wrong and unfair: you list a "porcelain teapot" and, then, in the search for "porcelain teapot" you find many items that are not teapots nor porc...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.59.41 PM.png Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.39.39 PM.png
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors