Tuesdays teatime treats

Tonight son treated us to Dom****s Pizza,  well he and OH had it as I had eaten roast beef at lunchtime as my friend and I went out for our now usual lunch.

Sorry to rub it in CB.

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

Tuesdays teatime treats

Pie mash and whatever veg I can find in the freezer.

Running late as had a phone call at 3.15 offering son a scan appointment cancellation for 4.00.  Took us longer to wedge the big heap into a parking space than anything else LOL.

Message 2 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

I have my other Turkey escalope with Lemon and Pepper with Salad. And on the naughty scale i have a Bag of Maltesers for afters.

OOOhhhhhhhhhh GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman LOLWoman LOL

Message 3 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Scampi & Chips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

no  matter, we'll be going out again when I'm on holiday in April. I'm off out on Thurs, with my better friend for a bit of a laugh.

we had vegetable burgers with a chukky on and beans, OH had mash with his. They were suprisingly tasty!

Photobucket

Message 5 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

We had a lovely lunch,  Sliced roast beef with mashed potato and carrots in a large yorkshire pudding,  we had three cups of coffee and put the world to rights, sat in the restaurant for 2 hours and it was lovely, no work, no family just two 'girls' having a laugh.

Message 6 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Corned beef shepherds pie...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

We had smoked gammon with poached egg and baked beans.  Absolutely scrummy it was too.

Message 8 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Books.....do you ever have tates with your meals?....

there's never any mash or roasts or chips or jackets?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 9 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

I haven't eaten yet but have prepped some chicken, ginger, shallots, pak choi  bamboo slices and red pepper to make a stir fry with some noodles. Haven't got as far as pud yet...

Message 10 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Oh dear! I had a tuna salad ( boring!)

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Low fat Cumberland sausages, Slimming World roasted chips, mushrooms,onions,baked beans followed by raspberry jelly, fresh raspberries & strawberries & Muller Lite custard yoghurt
Photobucket
Message 12 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

@twishy123 wrote:

Books.....do you ever have tates with your meals?....

there's never any mash or roasts or chips or jackets?

I do sometimes have potatoes Twishy but not very often.  We had a day out a couple of weeks ago and we had chips, fish and peas for our lunch.  Very nice it was too.  I  very often have chips when I go out for lunch.

Message 13 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Ah okay.....was just wondering...Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Have been known to have hotpots as well.  I love them.

Message 15 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

I don't always have potatoes. Often just meat or fish with veg or cous cous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Glad it's not just me that doesn't always have potatoes Maggie.  I don't always feel like them anyway.

Message 17 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Beef with black bean sauce, stir-fry veggies and a bit of rice

OH on Slimming World diet so all freshly prepared with no oil or sugar; it's just as easy for me to cook the same for both of us than mess about with separate menus

Message 18 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

Lasagne and jacket pot for him but side salad with it for me and Miss S plus coleslaw of course.

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 19 of 22
See Most Recent

Tuesdays teatime treats

stan, your dinner's always sound so yummy, how do you find the time to do all that????

Photobucket

Message 20 of 22
See Most Recent