Tuesdays teatime treats

Tonight son treated us to Dom****s Pizza,  well he and OH had it as I had eaten roast beef at lunchtime as my friend and I went out for our now usual lunch.

Sorry to rub it in CB.

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Tuesdays teatime treats

Have to say CB that it's a run over from the old day when I had the pub, tomorrows tea is always organised so that it's either cooking the night before while we are eating tonights tea to be warmed tomorrow (such as the lasagne) or it's sitting in the slow cooker all day that I pop on in the morning as I leave for work at 5am.
Organised has always been my middle name when it comes to food shame I can't say the same thing about my work or free time

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 21 of 22
See Most Recent

Re: Tuesdays teatime treats

Ah Stan - organised?  Hmm.  The other day I came in late, had told son to help himself to dinner when he was ready, only to be asked where his dinner was!.  He'd checked the stove and the oven and they weren't on, he could smell it but not see it.  My very large, very brown slow cooker was sat right in the middle of the (only) worktop in the kitchen and he couldn't find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I have never forgotten the endless times OH had to feed the kids from the chipshop because he didn't read the note and he never saw or smelt the slow cooker.  Since my kitchen is 7 x 5 foot into a recess it really takes some doing not to spot the slow cooker!.

Message 22 of 22
See Most Recent