SMALL AMBITIONS

I am going to visit Mr T's mens dept, and, with my measuring tape clenched between my teeth, am going to open a pack of mens xxl knickers.  THEN I am going out to look for nice nix for Mouse from Santa Woman Happy

Do you have any little humdrum plans going round in your head?  

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 30
See Most Recent
29 REPLIES 29

SMALL AMBITIONS

@rainydaywoman11 wrote:

I am going to visit Mr T's mens dept, and, with my measuring tape clenched between my teeth, am going to open a pack of mens xxl knickers.  THEN I am going out to look for nice nix for Mouse from Santa Woman Happy

Do you have any little humdrum plans going round in your head?  

Urmmmmm no but Mr S is now oddly glaring at me PMSL at the thought of you tootling round T's knickers outstretched whils eyeing up innocent victims to do a "do you mind holding these against you" test..................... oh god pass the tena's

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

Oh rainy you do make me laugh. I am back at work now so dont want to get caught laughing that will never do.

My small ambition is to get my OH to cook me a meal. Not as exciting as
yours but I will think of something.
Message 3 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

I'll need some time to think about this one...............

Photobucket

Message 4 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

My little humdrums are always what little laugh ticklig titles I can put on my next letters to you lot ..................

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 5 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

Having a right old chortle here. I am humbled by Rainy's concern, which has warmed me like an unexpected sunbeam. However I LOVE my men's knickers! Women's are flimsy, the lace and satin is uncomfortable, and they don't cradle me mudflaps as cosily as a nice stout pair of chaps' undercrackers. A lady at work felt sorry for me and gave me a nice pair of shiny, feminine kecks and I use them to polish the silver..... Blokes' shreddies ROCK.
Message 6 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

There's just no hope for you is there Mouse?  A complete lost cause.  Mind you, I could knit you a pair.  Now there's a vision to ponder.  PMSL - s'ok, Tena in place. xx

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 7 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

I think knitted knickers could be a winner on MDCC in the winter Rainy! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

I think that's a great idea knitted winter knickers, lol. Even better if they were fluffy on the inside so that there would be happy smiling faces all day, something sadly lacking in the winter months. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

Just a thought to spice an MDCC up a bit.  If each person bought or made a very silly jokey thing, such as knitted knickers or hat made of cardboard and scraps of felt etc, a necklace made of dead earwigs etc.  (Can't imagine what twishy would come up with Woman LOL) It would perhaps get more people looking, watching and bidding?

Message 10 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

I dread to think what I could put up! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

hey Sam ! what about a necklace made from baling twine through a pierced sweet bread.    Smiley Surprised  Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

lol. I was thinking more of a necklace of eyeballs with matching earrings, yuck !! That's even making me feel sick.i have a phobia about eyes.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

Knitting--12164.jpg         m1708.gif

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 14 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

oh that is offal (awful).  lol Hey that necklace sounds ok as long as the colours kinda went with each other and you would need two the same for earrings.  lol

Message 15 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

@chickengrandma-2008 wrote:

Just a thought to spice an MDCC up a bit.  If each person bought or made a very silly jokey thing, such as knitted knickers or hat made of cardboard and scraps of felt etc, a necklace made of dead earwigs etc.  (Can't imagine what twishy would come up with Woman LOL) It would perhaps get more people looking, watching and bidding?

I thought that was what I did  every month CG 91wqVw0TzhxTSO1BwTdL.gif

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 16 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

Ohh good idea i could make a pendent from the boney mouse i found on my garden path Cat LOL

SMALL AMBITIONS

There you see, I knew you'd all come up with great ideas!!  Woman LOL

I love the idea of the  eyeball necklace and matching earrings.  You'd have to be careful how you threaded them though saasher, you wouldn't want a squinty eyed choker would you!!  Woman Surprised

Message 18 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

Ooooh!!  And you could make Peter a new hat.....................................................with REAL EAR flaps!!  Woman LOL

Message 19 of 30
See Most Recent

SMALL AMBITIONS

Years ago when MDCC began that is just what we all did! Auctioned the most bizar things but as money got tight people stopped bidding on silly things & wanted items worth what they were paying. I do think more daft things would be fun but not sure they would fetch much money. Not that much is being raised at all some months.:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 20 of 30
See Most Recent