SMALL AMBITIONS

I am going to visit Mr T's mens dept, and, with my measuring tape clenched between my teeth, am going to open a pack of mens xxl knickers.  THEN I am going out to look for nice nix for Mouse from Santa Woman Happy

Do you have any little humdrum plans going round in your head?  

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 30
See Most Recent
29 REPLIES 29

Re: SMALL AMBITIONS

The possibilities are endless. lol. Mind you I think even I would draw the line at false eyelashes made from cows. Oooo Sorry CB!.

**********Sam**********
Message 21 of 30
See Most Recent

Well since it seems Mouse is intent on wearing her Tesco nix, I have decided I will decorate a pair for her.  Bit maribou, some strageically spaced sequins and she'll be all ready for Santa coming down the chimney.  Eeerm, what does she do with the sticky out bit?  Wonders.  Maybe keeps her chocklit in it.

My problem with MDCC in the end was, I was spending time making things and they sold for pennies, well except for Twish who must have the most expensive sewing machine cover in the uk heart, which I found quite upsetting to be honest.  I now give directly to charity (guess which one Woman LOL) and there's a wee girl in my life that I send a wee pretty thing every now and then, so I still feel I am doing my bit.

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 22 of 30
See Most Recent

We could have a competition for the most outlandishly decorated knickers! The knickers themselves could be the cheapest ones you can find, and then you tart them up with crafting supplies or something to create something fit for a queen's nethers, even if they only get hung on the wall for a joke
Message 23 of 30
See Most Recent

I like the sound of that! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 30
See Most Recent

My mind is boggling over breakfast!

I often think I couldnot come across anything crazier, then I come on here and am proved wrong -

very wrong indeed!

There are folks just a teeny little bit more bonkers than me and it's great!

Message 25 of 30
See Most Recent

@ilove2patch wrote:

I like the sound of that! lol

So do i as long as i dont have to waer them LOL

Well I'm going to step up to the plate, flash my linen and get busy with the feathers and sequins. The gauntlet has been thrown down!
Message 27 of 30
See Most Recent

Oh good for you  get them frills sewn on LOL

We need to do this. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 29 of 30
See Most Recent

well you're going to need a helluva big pair for me....imagine coo's bums!! but then again I could bid on a wee pair and daydream....

nah, Rainy, Mouse can't put her chocklit down there it'd melt...and it would'nt be down there for long enough in Twishy's kecks....I think she keeps her house keys in it...imagine the neighbours faces as Mouse unlocks the door!!!!

as for coo's eyelashes...hhmmpphhh I haz a luverly pair of me own, and I'd keep falling over trying to put falsies on

Photobucket

Message 30 of 30
See Most Recent