Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I must be stupid

Finally, it's confirmed that I must be the most stupid person on the planet. I got a new mobile phone today which came with a "free" tablet, and I can't make head nor tail of either of them!! I've managed to send a text on the phone - which I could d...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

HORNETS! OMG!!!!

Just seen my first live hornet - I nearly freaked out! I'd rather deal with a scorpion any day of the week! My body reacts badly to wasp stings, but a hornet! Man, I'm leaving home! Anybody else scared of them?

Blurred Photo

Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to unblur a blurred photo taken on a camera? Had a look online and tried one of the tools but it didnt work. Thanks for any replies.

SMALL AMBITIONS

I am going to visit Mr T's mens dept, and, with my measuring tape clenched between my teeth, am going to open a pack of mens xxl knickers. THEN I am going out to look for nice nix for Mouse from Santa Do you have any little humdrum plans going round ...

Wire less!

In an attempt to lighten the mood, all those new bras I got after resizing I have sat & taken all the under wires out as they were doing me ead in , now I know they are supposed to give you support , shape, & uplift but I have to say without them I h...

Naughty Nellie

Hmmmmm...................... turrned my back for literally 2 seconds and look what little miss has done, face and hands in her tea bowl and the rest on the floor She seems to think it's quite funny though

1609710_637946022991784_2436491863233965007_n.jpg

Thank You

I wanted to send a message to Rainy but it wouldn't let me ("an error has occurred"). So: Rainy, bless your socks, you shine like a blue light outside a Police station in a wicked city centre. And everyone else too: Thank You. Pinks for monitoring, s...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

calling Ed....

Ed, where about in Devon is a real cute oldey worldey place to visit? we are looking for a nice place to visit on holiday next year. I thought you may know seeing you live there ta muchly xx

Coconut....

anyone else having trouble getting hold of coconut? I can't get dessicated coconut anywhere around here, not even organic stuff.wondering what's happened to it.