Meet Mr Tweet's New Friend

Bought another Budgie this morningSmiley Happy Got him in a temporary cage until he settles in, he's still a bit nervous; will introduce him to Tweet in a day or so. I'm calling him SKY due to his lovely colouring and the white band across his chest looks like a cloud. Hope the Tweeters will welcome him to FHG. xx

Message 1 of 151
See Most Recent
150 REPLIES 150

Ooooo he's rather cute! How old is he & what does Mr Tweet think of him?

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 151
See Most Recent

He's about 11 weeks old. Don't think Tweet is very impressed yet, LOL You know what funny things Budgies are with anything new. If they don't get on when they meet, I will just have to have them in seperate cages all the time. Need a bigger bungalow. xxxx

Message 3 of 151
See Most Recent

So it'll be Good morning Mr Tweet & Master Sky for awhile yet then? lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 151
See Most Recent

Ahaaaaa i only said on here the other day one of my favourite songs is Mr Blue Sky by E.L.O.

Hes Gorgeous awwwwww bless them,,they will be happy so happy together. Im overcome by this  Woman Happy. Im so happy for all. Tweet what do ya think of your new friend then???.

((()))xxxxxx

Message 5 of 151
See Most Recent

Welcome handsome one.
Message 6 of 151
See Most Recent

What a handsome young man Sky is Carol.  I hope that Tweet gets on with him sooner rather than later.  I'm certain he will.

Hope that Tweet isn't swearing at the moment Carol.

Message 7 of 151
See Most Recent

Well, I've had them both in the same cage for a few hours, after all! The youngster, Sky, is chirping very loud which isnt going down well with Tweet, who isnt making a sound and seems scared of Sky. I'm leaving them to sort themselves out, just hope it works out and Tweet will be happy to share his batchelor pad, LOL  Will keep you updated and hope its positive news soon. Woman Happy

Message 8 of 151
See Most Recent

aawww he's lovely and such a pretty colour. I'm sure they'll get on together but watch out for pecking or fighting for a while, or Tweet stopping from talking!!

a friend in work has a parrot, and she's just got two kittens. They play with Lola's bell in the cage, and she shouts "Oi!! pack it in and get in your basket!!" she's a riot!!

Photobucket

Message 9 of 151
See Most Recent

That parrot sounds like it's a comedian.  

Carol, I hope that Tweet and Sky get on well together.  I also hope that Tweet carries on talking but I hope that he doesn't teach Sky a few choice words.

Message 10 of 151
See Most Recent

Ooh, an update!! Tweet has started talking now and he has also said the norty word  that rhymes with "hit!" Me thinks that when Sky is older he will be repeating these words. Ooh I say.............tee hee

Message 11 of 151
See Most Recent

Awww he's lovely, hope Mr Tweet likes his new companion

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 12 of 151
See Most Recent

oh that's brilliant, well done Tweet, he now thinks he's got a baby brother hahahahaaaa

Photobucket

Message 13 of 151
See Most Recent

I hope that Tweet isn't teaching young Sky bad habits.

Message 14 of 151
See Most Recent

Well, it looks like he is, Chris. Good lad, Tweet, ha,ha. Not a chirp out of Sky for  a few hours, Tweet has taken over for the moment. It's interesting watching them; hope Tweet quietens down and lets Sky get some sleep. Oh its so funny...........

Message 15 of 151
See Most Recent

Let's hope that they both get some sleep tonight then Carol.

Message 16 of 151
See Most Recent

Lets hope you get some sleep tonight Carol.
Message 17 of 151
See Most Recent

Why didn't you get him a female friend, then nobody would get any sleep!  Woman LOL

Message 18 of 151
See Most Recent

Ha ha
Message 19 of 151
See Most Recent

Good morning Mr Tweet, Master Sky & of course Mum. Hope things are OK this morning with everyone?.

**********Sam**********
Message 20 of 151
See Most Recent