Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bonkers to waste conkers!

Around this time of the year conkers litter the ground and get trampled underfoot or squashed flat as cars drive over them. Apart from kids playing with them, how about doing something a little bit more constructive with them? Few of them survive a h...

Am I the only one.........

Is it only me who totally detests Halloween! We spend all year keeping our children safe, telling them not to talk to strangers, not to accept 'pressies' from people they do not know, to run away if a stranger approaches them - the list is endless. T...

solar Panels

Has anyone got them? If so, what do you think to them? Would appreciate some info based on personal experience before I look into it further. Thank you.

need some help

does anybody have an e mail address for Te.co insurance please? I can't find an e mail facility anywhere on their site, just phone numbers. Guess what - the phone line has been out of action all week so I can't ring them, and mobile signal is poor wh...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pumpkins

I have bought a couple of pumpkins from Mr T online for home delivery. They had culinary pumpkins and halloween ones, so I ordered 2 halloween ones.Didnt know what the difference was. When I cut the tops off, the insides were almost hollow, just seed...

SUNNY AFTERNOON

I have been reading rave reviews about this. A musical about the Kinks, playing at the Hampstead Theatre, and sold out, sold out, sold out. That's what I get for cancelling my subscription to Q magazine and even now can go days without reading the pa...

childhood TV programmes

I was reminiscing in work yesterday and had us all thinking.... what programmes do you remember watching when you were about 6 or 7yrs old. I remember Watch with Mother, Tales of the river bank, Robin Hood...used to rush home from school to catch tha...

This made me laugh:)

advert from Gumtree for a TV (I've shortened the ad as it'll probably get picked up by mods as trying to sell!) ...........comes with glasses also link your wife up to it and get online

converting audio files

I have a number of audio files in .wav formt. I need to convert these to .wma format. Can anyone recommend a simple, easy and free program that I can download to convert thes files Thanks

You never cease to amaze me !!!

You all have your own health and family problems.. which humbles me even more that you take the time to reach out and touch anothers life in these gestures of kindness and love. So this is my little girl (not so little now) waving to our Rainy, who s...

so my boy toys come into play

so my sink has been leaking, I took the u-bend ect apart, had no silicone, rubber had rotted, but I done my best to sort it out, just posted this on my eldest facebook (he is a joiner/everything else to build a house) now I have four boys and a hubby...

Meet Mr Tweet's New Friend

Bought another Budgie this morning Got him in a temporary cage until he settles in, he's still a bit nervous; will introduce him to Tweet in a day or so. I'm calling him SKY due to his lovely colouring and the white band across his chest looks like a...