Coooooooeeeeeeeeee, when is MDCC this month please

I am assuming it is the Sunday the 25th that's the Bank Holiday weekend, as the following Sunday would be the 1st June.

Message 1 of 87
See Most Recent
86 REPLIES 86

Yes it's the 25th Ed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 87
See Most Recent

Thanks Patch, better get my finger out then. only 10 days to go,...... sorry didn't want to stop you working on your lovely wall hangings.

Message 3 of 87
See Most Recent

I am just finishing the edges. Then they need hand sewing down & all the beaded centers done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 87
See Most Recent

I also have stuff ready but still a few more to do.fingers ready needle threaded.go go go.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 5 of 87
See Most Recent

*sits quietly, holding Maggie's bead pots.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 6 of 87
See Most Recent

They are finished.7_20_1v.gif

Message 7 of 87
See Most Recent

*dribble*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 8 of 87
See Most Recent

devil smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 9 of 87
See Most Recent

creep creep!

Message 10 of 87
See Most Recent

Not long now! lol m0655.gif

Message 11 of 87
See Most Recent

i have one more to finishSmiley Happy

.................................................................................................................
Message 12 of 87
See Most Recent

With all the work we have been doing in the garden I haven't given it a thought, never mind I still have time  3 days.  It doesn't look like we will be doing that much in the garden at the weekend with the weather forecast.

Message 13 of 87
See Most Recent

Lots of room on the 'Maggie' bench, I have removed myself from the Rennie Mackintosh hangings.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 14 of 87
See Most Recent

Ive had to tape my hands together behind my back as I know how I get carried away with patch's work yes1

Message 15 of 87
See Most Recent

heart Hello

Ive not been in here or anywhere online for months. Sooooo who is going to fill me in on what has been going on.

Who did what when and where.

Unties Dairys hands 🙂

?I guess I should warn you. If you know what I said, you've probably misunderstood.?
Message 16 of 87
See Most Recent

good to see you back biker .hope you are well.. i am sure the rest of the motley crew  loonies  nice peeps will be here soon.

Message 17 of 87
See Most Recent

Hi Biker. Good to see you.

Message 18 of 87
See Most Recent

Hiya Biker, long time no see.

Message 19 of 87
See Most Recent

Hellllooooooooooo

It has indeed been a while its been ermmm wellll hummm  interesting. yeah nuff said really and grins......................

I have so much to catch up on Im wondering is it worth trying to or do you just go into places you have not ventured into for months and pretend you haven't been away. Yah know like a memory loss kinda moment thing.

Yes by Jove I think thats what I need to do I need to amnesia kinda thing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goes off to practice looking lost and bewildered>>>>>>>>>

?I guess I should warn you. If you know what I said, you've probably misunderstood.?
Message 20 of 87
See Most Recent