Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help. online shopping

sorry could not find the other thread.could ed or any one else who does mr t;s online shop help me please. when i first started shopping online i used the little edit box on the right hand side of screen and put in exactly what i wanted ie tesco ever...

was this lucky?

OH comes to me today to get me to rescue a baby blackbird that had flown into the shed (he hates flapping wings) I managed to get it into a corner of the window and it poo'd on me!!!I did get it out OK and it flew off.... shall I buy a lottery ticket...

laffin.gif

Deleting old messages

My computer was slowing down a bit and for want of something better to do I decided to delete a back log of old messages. They were old as well - they went back to NOVEMBER of last year! how often do you clear yor message board? Miine went back sixte...

Password fiasco

Like the world and his uncle I was forced to change my password on eBay. Just getting ussed to it, I tried to get into accounts - overview. Guess what - it didn't work. Methinks aha! Let's try the original password which worked perfectly. You've gues...

Mondays murkey morsels.

Dreary old day here today, so I just had to get on with my housework and ironing yuk. Job done now so can go outside if it stops raining. Cold chicken, jacket potato and salad for us this evening.

Resolved! ebay problem.

I can look for an item on ebay if I put the name of what I'm looking for, like you do. Then, while I'm looking at said item and I decide to look at what else this seller has, I click on 'See other items', but nothing happens. It's been like this a fe...

Soup.

I'm sure they're making tins of soup smaller these days. Here's one two months ago................ and here's one today. It certainly looks smaller to me!!

pup 011 (700x525).jpg mollyjune 001 (700x525).jpg

Resolved! Avoiding the London Underground

Have booked a caravan for a week to see my Sister-in-law and family; would like to spend time with her as she is obviously very upset at losing Steve. Will be going by train and just wondered if it is possible to avoid the London Underground? Don't f...

Stan

Saw this and thought of you ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OOAK-HANDMADE-NEEDLE-FELTED-WOOL-STAN-SCHNAUZER-PUPPY-DOG-BY-ANNETTE-FARRELL-/380913587325?pt=UK_Dolls_Bears_RL&hash=item58b038147d

Do you sell for one another?

It might be a grey area, but if a friend - you must have some is going away for a few weeks, rather than him/her wind down the ads for a few weeks, do you automatically swing them across on to your site and become an unpaid agent? I see no harm in it...

The Shard

Gathering information on this as i may visit. has anyone gone up The Shard in London?. I have looked on the information site about it and it says 72 floors up to the top and to the breathtaking views. I think it stops off halfway and i think you can ...

font size

is anyone else having trouble with the font size on this reply box? beejeebers I'm wrestling with the booger to get it to go onto size 3!!!is there a way to keep it set so you don't have to keep altering it every time you post?

Beta Blockers

I have been prescribed these by my doctor and as with my Amitryptyline am nervous of taking them. Another doctor actually prescribed them as my own was on holiday and i needed to see this other one about arranging my chest xray. She thought its like ...

Do your eBay sales "develop" into anything?

Strange question, but I find a number of my clients like to correspond after the event. Once they've bought an item which they're happy with - normally a puzzle in my case, they're quite happy to send you back a snippet about themselves like: "I enjo...

0/10 for communication.

A buyer won a couple of items from me six days ago and still has not communicated with me, let alone paid. I've sent them a polite reminder but receievd no response. If somebody replies and says Hi, I'm having cash fow problems at the moment, can you...

Hello Fishy

just wondering if you have managed to find yourself a new driving job yet? and how's the glass making coming along? I don't seem to see you around here much so I assume you must be very busy!

Tuesdays tasty tea time treats

Just got back from the hairdressers and I am now deciding what to have for tea as unusually we have a skittles match tonight so something quick and easy for the boys tonight. Probably and chicken salad with a few chunky chips, fruit and jelly for aft...

Doctors - your thoughts please.

Long story. At daughter's docs you are guaranteed an emergency appointment that day if you contact/go there before 12.00. Routine appointments are 3 weeks ahead. Sproglet has been throwing out temperatures and becomes listless and unco-operative but ...