Coooooooeeeeeeeeee, when is MDCC this month please

I am assuming it is the Sunday the 25th that's the Bank Holiday weekend, as the following Sunday would be the 1st June.

Message 1 of 87
See Most Recent
86 REPLIES 86

Cookie........   She loves them, couldn't decide which one to put on the fridge as the weather seemed to be doing all of them,  my friend was very impressed and thinks it is a lovely idea, it is her granddaughter.

Message 81 of 87
See Most Recent

glad she liked them.they were ,fun to make .something different...28_2_4v.gifwe have everything at the moment

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 82 of 87
See Most Recent

Just got back from walking the dogs, I don't know who is wetter them or me. or the kitchen where they have shaken themselves off.

Message 83 of 87
See Most Recent

Something pretty arrived in the post today

Thank you cookie its so pretty, the rainbow has special memories for us.....xx

Message 84 of 87
See Most Recent

It is lovely dairy, I am sure you will give it a good home.  Cookie is clever isn't she.

Message 85 of 87
See Most Recent

Yooooohoooooo Mercles heart

Abi has arrived but her train was late so she had to have a quick nibble of the choklit 'cos she felt faint.....

I was forced to put it out of it's poor nibbled misery as quickly as possible...'cos I'm good like that Smiley Very Happy

Thank youuuuuuu lovely lady,she is adorable and Alfie has taken a right shine to her...he says she could be 'the one' heart heart 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 86 of 87
See Most Recent

65[1].gif

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 87 of 87
See Most Recent