Age gap love channel 5

Well what do you say.

My OH is five years younger than me but I couldnt imagine a 33 year age gap. She is 37 he is 70. Later in the programme the difference is the other way round.
Message 1 of 27
See Most Recent
26 REPLIES 26

Age gap love channel 5

18 years between me and Mr S

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Oooops wasnt passing any judgements on age gaps. Just the 30 odd years is 2 different generations. A friend of mine was 18 when she married her husband he was 47. She is 54 now and he is 83. They have a very happy marriage.
Message 3 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Oh Ed my dear I didn't for a moment think you were.

When we met we were both already single parents with our own place/business couldn't imagine doing it as my first love but funnily we have the same interests / taste in music and so on but he intoduced me to the swinging 60's and I taught him all adout clubland

Message 4 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Steph's mum is 50 and her stepfather is 60.  They have a happy relationship.  My dad is 16 years older than what he's married to now and he's been unhappy for years.

Message 5 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Cant help who you fall for that's for sure. Mind at 18 I couldnt have imagined falling for a 47 year old would have been like going out with my dad.
My OH was 23 and I was 28 when we married. But he was far more grown up than me.
I think age is a state of mind.

The same with opposites we are very different I am a home bird and he loves going to rock concerts fishing hunting and shooting. I make cards like soppy ballads and crafting. But we have been married 26 years so we must be doing something right.
Message 6 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

We both had very different life experiences when we got together but had also been friends for a while before hand,

we have common interestsand seperate ones , sometimes the age difference does becone apparant but nothing we can't overcome however peoples reactions are very different ..................good and bad

Message 7 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

My OH is trying to stay young and dreading his 50th next year but as I have already been there I am being sympathetic not rubbing it in actually.
Message 8 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

there is 17 years between oh and me and we have now had 23 years happy marriage. also a friend when we were younger was 19 when she married her husband of 58 and they had a long happy marriage.but i think it always worse if the boot is on the other foot 

60 year old man and 20 year old girl

60 year old woman and 20 year old boy 

which ones sounds worse..

if people are happy any  age gap will make no differance,

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 9 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Love is what matters whatever ages you are .

My husband was only 17 yrs old when we married , i was 21 his mother said he was to young & it wouldnt last (she did her best ) ...we have been married 41 yrs this Oct 😄

Age gap love channel 5

I was 19 when I married my husband was 29 I don't think age matters only to the people involved , if they are happy with it Then it's got nothing to do with anybody else!.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

My ex was 22 years older than me!. I met him at a very troubled time in my life and would not have gone out with him if i had been in my right mind at the time. He was not my type at all. BUT im not saying that if i met a man a lot older i would not go out with him!. If he was my type and we clicked theres nothing wrong with it i dont think!!. Age is just a number really!. The first man i fell for in my life was fourteen years older!,,, and i was too young to know what it was all about then. Ive learnt a lot!.

I did watch the programme and thought it was really interesting!!. I think the American man and the 21yr old lady made a lovely couple and he was gorgeous!.heart

Message 12 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Sam there are age differences and there are age differences. Where does a 21 year old go to meet a 80 year old man.
10 or even 20 years is not even blinked at nowadays but 30 40 or 50 years is a little different. Frankly I found the 68 year old lady shopping in Anne Summers for s*xy undies to attract a 20 year old man well...... .....

At the risk if upsetting anyone.
Message 13 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Ohhh LOL,,,,LOL Ed!!!!!. I wonder what she brought?.Woman LOL

Message 14 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Something black red and fluffy apparantly. Push up for her boobies because 20 year old can't keep their eyes off them............
I did check with my 22 year old son and she did nothing for him so looks like she is not quite as alluring as she thinks.
Message 15 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

lol. I concede that point Ed, that's someone who's actively out to snare a young guy,& all she's gonna do is bring herself a shed load of disappointment & ridicule!. But the same applies to guys. As well I suppose?.
It's pretty clear to me she's a predatory female, but in the end she'll be the loser!.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Frankly I found the 68 year old lady shopping in Anne Summers for s*xy undies to attract a 20 year old man well...... .....

They didn't catch me on camera did they????Woman Surprised     Woman LOL

I honestly don't know how they can be bothered!!!

Message 17 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

That's it I knew I had seen her before.
Message 18 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

lol. She would have been better employed going into the back room of Anne S, less hassle! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Err! What were you doing in AS, Ed? lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 20 of 27
See Most Recent