Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RYDER CUP...

O flower of EuropeWhen will we see your like againThat stood against themTom Watson's armyAnd sent them homewardTo think again...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas

I cannot believe how Christmas is upon us already. All the gifts are out in Boots today. cards everywhere and the shoppers are starting in their droves already!!!. This weekend it really feels like shoppers are out and about a lot. I was glad to get ...

Last Night's Emmerdale

Well, how spooky was that? What a great twist at the end. It reminded me of "Rebecca" with Megan Macey as Mrs Danvers and Charity in the big house.............won't say anymore in case some of you have recorded it to watch later. It was excellent, th...

Any doll experts on here?

Anyone know anything about dolls? My aunt passed this down to me & I would like to know something about it. I think she dressed her as a bride. She must be 50 years old at least. There is a mark on the back but it's unreadable. She is 17" tall. Her f...

Which lawnmower do you have?

Are you happy with it? Have to get a new one, ours has gone to lawnmower heaven. We have a smallish lawn so don't need anything special however do want a collecting box.Not too expensive, just one that works. Have looked at reviews but none of them s...

Duvets...... feather or synthetic?

I am thinking of getting a new duvet for the winter but can't quite make up my mind what to get. Bearing in mind my night sweats which would be better. I don't need anything too hot as our house is super insulated and doesn't really get cold. I want ...

for CAROLYORKIE2010 .....

Hello Carol, As promised re: Nutribullet, I purchased one on Monday - FANTASTIC. Really pleased. Simple to use (I do not follow any recipes, just my own preferences of veg and fruit. I keep a mugful in fridge for the following day, and then make some...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weight Loss Areas?

Not sure if this would be gender related, but when a woman begins to lose weight (re diet) is weight lost automatically in specific areas first? Or is it sporadic (could be any where)! amethyst

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

a little rant

some selfish person put an airgun pellet through my window on Monday night, only had the windows put in April this year, having saved up for 3 years for them so you can imagine how I feel. We live in a rural area so it can only have been a deliberate...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

good luck thoughts needed please

My D.I.L. has departed today to take part in the Screwball Rally 2014, she is raising money for the M.S. Society.I'm not asking for sponsorship, just lots of "good luck" thoughts to be sent her way please. She had developed a fear of driving, so this...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

caravans.

A local haulier has suggested that during the summer months that caravans should be restricted to travellong between the hours of 6pm and 6 am. So as to free up the roads.Mmmmmmmm

I own a Tvonic DTR Z250 which keep rebooting repaced the power supply but it still does it help

Does anyone have solution to my problem as advised by pulse eight to prove the power supply was faulty I disconected the hard drive and it worked o k as a freeview box, which they said proved was a power supply problem so i bought a new orignal repla...

A question for any Glaswegians!

So I may be moving up to the city next year, I don’t have any first hand experience of it, but was wondering which areas are to be avoided. Is it like Manchester in the sense that students congregate in a particular areas? I am a single professional ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stansted airport

anyone going to stansted be warned....i have just dropped my daughter and her boyfriend of and normally we go to the 10 minute drop of section and i get out just to stretch my legs for a few minutes and this use to be free.i have also sat there a wai...