Age gap love channel 5

Well what do you say.

My OH is five years younger than me but I couldnt imagine a 33 year age gap. She is 37 he is 70. Later in the programme the difference is the other way round.
Message 1 of 27
See Most Recent
26 REPLIES 26

Age gap love channel 5

Surprisingly I have been in there just to look when they first opened I did feel a little intimidated. The place was full of skinny 18 year olds. I walked out with a pretty normal nightie. OH was most disappointed.
Message 21 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

lol. Nearly as bad as me going in for a pair of hold up stockings , went in the back room & wow! Came out rather quick, I also was curious but same as you not only intimidating but just a little sleazy & although I would have liked to have asked what this & that was for, I knew I'd regret it.LOL.

**********Sam**********
Message 22 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

As goes the age-old cliche: You're only as old as the woman you feel! (Ducking down under the parapet Smiley Very Happy)

Message 23 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

I would not be able to keep up with a younger man!!!!. I just want a quiet life now. Ive done the wild nights and clubbing thing!!!.Woman LOL

Message 24 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Steady now fred.
Message 25 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

Done the wild nights and clubbing, have you.  O Lucky Lady - I only heard about them!  London is the lonliest place in the world when you don't have a girlfriend, especially round the New Year where you just spend the evening pigging out on ham sandwiches.

Message 26 of 27
See Most Recent

Age gap love channel 5

@5129frederick wrote:

Done the wild nights and clubbing, have you.  O Lucky Lady - I only heard about them!  London is the lonliest place in the world when you don't have a girlfriend, especially round the New Year where you just spend the evening pigging out on ham sandwiches.

BUT i thought London was the hub central of everything raucous and clubby Fred???. What on earth are you on about???. And theres places up there to go on New Year isn"t there??. Are you a lonely man Fred?. Bless you.Woman Surprised

Message 27 of 27
See Most Recent