Seller Hub not showing sales since yesterday afternoon

Hi, 

had plenty of sales yesterday afternoon and overnight but they're not being shown on the seller hub chart. Payments going through ok but just not displaying on the hub.

AZnyone else having this issue?

Cheers

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Had some strange happenings on my listings yesterday,   mainly highlighted in red that I don't ship to the US,  well I only ship to the UK anyway,  not sure why that was stressed,  no postage shown only Varies too, most odd.  So denotes something odd was going on with the tinkering of the Hub yesterday.

Mine is all back to norm this morning though, is yours still unworkable?    I'm on a laptop and using Chrome.  Is it perhaps the device or browser you're using?  Is it worth switching see if that helps.

If not , contact Customer Services first thing whenn the lines open at 8 a.m. more chance of Dublin answering and seeing what ' improvements' perhaps are being tested out on the Hub. 

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

No it's not just you, mine was the same yesterday and hardly had any sales too yet thursday had a realy good day, something is broken with ebay and I mean seriously broken.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Issues here too, yesterdays sales total is incorrect and today is showing £0 despite a lot of sales.

It is also not registering as any QTY Sold on the Traffic section of seller hub.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Yep also confirm only showing 1 sale on the graph for today when ive had 8 so far.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Same here, but this has happened before.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

It may be cookies again.  My sales stopped showing on the hub but they show up on an incognito window which disables most cookies.  So either clear ebay cookies or wait for a fix.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: