Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UK Listings Not Displaying on eBay US

As requested by anita@ebay this is a new thread on the topic. I have somewhere in the region of 480 items listed on my eBay UK store. They are all listed with worldwide shipping via eBay GSP. If I go to https://ebay.co.uk/str/superchallenge I see the...

superchallenge_0-1700056121054.png superchallenge_1-1700056146103.png superchallenge_2-1700056344550.png

Unable to access terapeak sourcing insight with a basic subscription

Hi members,I have tried to access the Terapeak Sourcing Insight Feature but it shows to subscribe while I've already Basic Subscription of the store. Can any help me with this as I am Unable to access terapeak sourcing insight with a basic subscripti...

Resolved! VAT showing when listing

Hi, I have just registered as a business seller. When i have first gone to list an item in the pricing it states Price (including VAT) or the option to set a VAT percentage. I am a businees seller now but I am not registered to pay VAT (nowhere near ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business sellers contacting eBay Customer Service by email, are no longer to be treated with respect

I have tried really hard, as a busines seller, to contact eBay UK regarding issues (I call them complaints) during the past 6 months by email. It was once a positive action to take, but alas another change by eBay means that the emails now go unread ...

ZERO FEEDBACK

I've just had an offer from a zero feedback buyer who has made a fair offer on a high value item. Got me thinking. Of course we have the argument for - everyone has to start somewhere and its very feasible that a new buyer is coming to eBay searching...

Delays due to adverse weather conditions

I have seen a spike in item not received cases against me and my late delivery defects have soared due to Due to extreme weather this was out of my control, heavy snowfall in Northern Ireland where I'm based and rest of UK followed by Storm Isha and ...

Payment reported gross includes fees, why?

hi guys.Why does the ebay reporting always include "insertion fees" in the gross transaction? I always have to take it out and work that out seperately, or have I been doing this wrong since day 1? This is what i get from my generated reports: But su...

super_paulie_2-1706183094027.png super_paulie_1-1706183027425.png
Got business selling related questions? Start here: