Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay clamps down on free listings for private sellers at last

At last Ebay is clamping private sellers by reducing free listings to 300 from an original 1000. Be interesting to see how this affects the platform.. Changes to private selling on eBayWe want to let you know about some upcoming changes to seller fee...

Drop in sales during September

Has anyone else had an unexpected drop in sales during September? My usual sales pattern is for orders to start increasing once the summer holidays are over, but this year they've dropped, although I'm regularly listing new items. Roz

User avatar by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Advice required on a return

In more than 15 years of selling on eBay I have today been advised that a buyer is returning a book. No problems with that however there is no discernable reason given for the return. The return details show the following: 12 SepThe buyer added track...

User avatar by Guide
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

new "manage orders" layout

Hi,Our "manage orders" recently changed to a new layout on our account.It's almost the same as before, just buttons are in different places, which is not the big problem, however there is one very important bit which ebay developers forgot about - ti...

GPSR Compliance

This is as clear as mud to me. Been to the gov. advice website and various others.How does a 1972 poster fit in to this process?It's not an exempt category. Advise buyers this item is for viewing only ? My initial reaction, sadly, to to switch EU and...

GPSR Quick Question...

So I've been hearing a lot about GPSR but not really taken much notice in honesty. Going to have a good sit down over the Christmas break to get things in order. Should there be somewhere on each listing to add the relevant required information? Or h...

Advertising Dashboard Bug?

I have zero promotions running on my account yet every time I look at my seller hub dashboard I am presented with some figures. Every time I refresh the page, they change to something else. Is this a bug? Or should sellers be worried about the accura...

Screenshot 2024-09-18 200711.png Screenshot 2024-09-18 200721.png Screenshot 2024-09-18 200739.png

Mark as Dispatched not working again

Anyone else having issues?It's this mark as dispatched button in particular. It keeps catching me out becuase I click it and the page reloads and don't noticed / forget to check, and nothing actually happens. The only way it works is the select that ...

lord_and_lady_m_1-1726836701315.png lord_and_lady_m_3-1726836852944.png

Issues with Active Listings page - anyone else?

I keep getting the following message when trying to get to my active listings page - anybody else? "It's not you. It's us.Our server is down and we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages." DavidNetdiscs

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got business selling related questions? Start here: