Feedback Removal Requests

Morning all, hope you are well.  I do not normally ask for feedback to be removed unless it's a complete pack of lies.  After all it's only right if I've dropped the ball the buyer has their say.

So I've tried to ask for one to be removed today and it's coming up with an error.  I've tried loads of times and still no joy.  Any ideas?Clipboard01.jpg

Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @goingfishinguk, thanks for your post.

I have received a confirmation from our tech team, that this is a technical issue, and they are currently working on it to resolve. If you can reply to me with the item number, I will add it to the report.

In the meantime, you can send an appeal by contacting the support here.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

sorry that one can not be removed as it is not covered by seller protection policy, it is in regards to the quality of the item and buyers opinion. 

as for the lack of communication if there was no comms then it could be argued no chance was given to resolve.

buyer did have option to return item as not as described or faulty , take it this did not happen so buyer gave nor did they take any action to resolve any issue 

check there feedback given if there is a series of negs left you can have them for continued negatives 

Message 2 of 32
See Most Recent

@cbennissupplies wrote:

sorry that one can not be removed as it is not covered by seller protection policy, it is in regards to the quality of the item and buyers opinion. 

as for the lack of communication if there was no comms then it could be argued no chance was given to resolve.

buyer did have option to return item as not as described or faulty , take it this did not happen so buyer gave nor did they take any action to resolve any issue 

check there feedback given if there is a series of negs left you can have them for continued negatives 

Thanks for the reply, slightly missing the point sorry.  I physically can't ask for it to be removed.  It does not even get to the point where you tell eBay why you wanted it removing.  The lies are the fact I messaged him 5 times telling him what to do but basically wanted a freebie because he has used the item and wanted to return it but as I pointed out to him this was against eBay's T&Cs.  All of which is missing the point haha as like I said I can't even ask to have it removed because of this glitch. Thanks...

Message 3 of 32
See Most Recent

Same here. All my feedback replies have been removed!

Message 4 of 32
See Most Recent

You could try reaching out to eBay For Business via FB.

Message 5 of 32
See Most Recent

Yes my feedback replies have been removed for negative, but when I go to reply again it shows in the box and states I can't reply because I already have done.  The replies I've made to the positive and neutral are still visible.  

Message 6 of 32
See Most Recent

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. The picture of the item is missing and when I click the box for removal I get the same red bar with the Invalid Item or Transaction message. I spoke to support about it yesterday evening but she couldn't shed light on the matter.

Message 7 of 32
See Most Recent

I have received a confirmation from our tech team, that this is a technical issue, and they are currently working on it to resolve. If you can reply to me with the item number, I will add it to the report.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 8 of 32
See Most Recent

anita@ebay wrote:

Thanks,

Anita

Many thanks, the number is 175906289119

Regards

Message 9 of 32
See Most Recent

Thank you @goingfishinguk,

I have added this to the list of affected members, and I will reply here once I have an update from the tech team.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 10 of 32
See Most Recent

ALL my feedback replies to neutral or negative feedback I've received has vanished.  ALL the replies I've made for positive feedback I've received remains visible mmmmmm 😯

Message 11 of 32
See Most Recent

Yea same here !! git 2 lots of negative feedback that are totally force and i am unalble to request a revision, thus any customres can see these, also my reply shave been removed !! 

Seem like eBay has been doing so many updaes recently, and every time they mess somwthing else up !! 

Been looking ant my impressions over the past 6 weeks and also noticed that they change form day to day, checked on days impressions, then checkd the same day on 2 other occasions and they changed both day !! so how are we suposed to believe anything that comes form ebay.

also the CS is a joke, i have so many questions but can never get in touch with somone that actually knows how to help !! 

Message 12 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @goingfishinguk,

This is a separate known issue, where feedback replies don’t show on profile. If you can please open the new thread in the 'Tech issues' board and share some item numbers, I will kindly appreciate it, so we can track it separately.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 13 of 32
See Most Recent

anita@ebay

Please add me as I am having the same problem today, item number is 133469642556, buyer after a freebie, knew it was coming as I said please return for refund and heard nothing back

Message 14 of 32
See Most Recent

Hello all,

The technical team has updated us and confirmed, that the issue is now fully resolved.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 15 of 32
See Most Recent

it is working, sadly as per the norm computer said no to removal, despite it being a lie

Message 16 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi I've been left negative feedback after 20yr of 100%..... he wanted all sorts done after winning an auction on "collection" but suddenly wanted me to pack it... so I refunded him assuming it was sorted... only to find I'm at 67% now... 

Message 17 of 32
See Most Recent

Hello Anita,

I am having the same problem! Please help!

Item ID: 256259888374

Kind regards and thank you for this thread
Valerio
Message 18 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @valerio_12,

The issue in question should have been fully resolved. May I ask what browser you are using? I would suggest Chrome, as well as clearing cache & cookies. If you are still experiencing the same error, please let me know and I will get this reported for you for a review. In the meantime, you can send the appeal using the 'Contact us' option here at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 19 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi Anita,

I've used two browsers, including Chrome, in two different PCs, one at
home, one at office. Both gives the same result.

I've been trying the Contact us function as well but the chatbot is
completely useless and continues to send information about deliveries and
returns and does not understand at all that I am asking about an abusive
behaviour of the buyer.

Please may help me in removing that false information from my profile?

Kind regards and thank you. Valerio
Message 20 of 32
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: