Feedback Removal Requests

Morning all, hope you are well.  I do not normally ask for feedback to be removed unless it's a complete pack of lies.  After all it's only right if I've dropped the ball the buyer has their say.

So I've tried to ask for one to be removed today and it's coming up with an error.  I've tried loads of times and still no joy.  Any ideas?Clipboard01.jpg

Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Feedback Removal Requests

@valerio_12, thanks for your reply.

After looking into this, we were unable to replicate the error in question. Can you double-check and let me know if you are still seeing the same error or different?

As for the 'Contact us' option, if you type in the chat box 'Feedback appeal' and then 'Agent', you'll be able to reach the live agent.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 21 of 32
See Most Recent

Hello Anita,

I've had Chrome completely uninstalled and re-installed. I'm having the same problem. Please see in attachment. The feedback is still there and my score went from 100% to 98.9%. Can't you just remove this abusive feedback based on a false claim? Please see in attachment I am still receiving the same error when asking for the feedback to be removed.

Thank you for addressing with the chatbot, I will try now if I can talk directly to somebody.

Kind regards and thank your support
Valerio
Message 22 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @valerio_12,

Thanks for trying these steps. I've let the tech team know that your account is still being affected by this and they're looking into this for you.

I've also sent a request to review the feedback and the team has now taken the required action.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 23 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi Anita,

thanks for everything! Now the problem is solved.

Best regards,

Valerio

Message 24 of 32
See Most Recent

IMG_3010.jpeg

anita@ebay 

Hi Anita, I'm having a problem with feedback removal. 

Customer left negative feedback on Friday claiming item was shipped to the wrong address, this is not possible as the address was printed directly from the eBay order page. Customer gave me no chance to respond and would not accept any offer of assistance, refund or replacement. 

I submitted a automated feedback removal request but the feedback was not removed due to 'technical issues' the status page told me to contact customer services for further assistance which I did, but customer services refused to deal with it on the phone and told me to resubmit the request which is not possible. 

Please can you help? (See attached) Thanks. 

Message 25 of 32
See Most Recent

Dear anita@ebay

While you are working on feedback issues, could you also please provide the Ebay link to upload the "Notice of False and Defamatory Content". I used this feature for years to get defamatory/false feedback comments removed but can`t find the upload link anywhere.  Thanks in advance.

Message 26 of 32
See Most Recent

Hi @swiss_expert_uk, thanks for flagging this.

I have reported this for you to the tech team, if you continue experiencing the issue, please open a new thread as these are different issues, so we can track them separately.

I also sent a request to review the feedback and the team has now taken the required action.

@bricklanebargains, we no longer require customers to fill the Notice of False and Defamatory Content when requesting feedback removal for claims of defamation. Members should now request the removal of feedback through Seller Help.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 27 of 32
See Most Recent

Thank you, much appreciated. 

Message 28 of 32
See Most Recent

Dear anita@ebay

I made a feedback removal request on one of my accounts (not the one I've posted this under) via the automated system today for a negative that was clearly as a result of the customer not reading the description or looking at the images.

The request wes denied!

It was a size issue and his complaint was that the item (a belt) did not fit his trouser loops. The dimensions of the belt and the buckle were all over the listing but the automated system would not remove the feedback.

This is rather strange, because the same thing happened on the very same product about six months ago where I received a neg for an identical reason (basically another buyer that didn't read the listing or look at the pic's).

The human agent I spoke to immediately agreed that the listing was perfectly clear and that the feedback was unfair and removed the neg'. The agent concurred with me that I was not at fault, for I cannot be responsible for the size of the customers belt loops. The agent also pointed out that in his opinion, there was nothing more I could add to the listing to improve the displayed information relating to the size and dimensions of the product.

So, my somewhat laboured point (and Question 1.) is this; Why would a human agent and your automated system have two opposing views?

Full disclosure, the customer also ranted about the quality of the belt which was very unfair. I've sold thousands of them with 100% quality feedback so it is rather obvious that the feedback was most likely malicious and with intent to wound. In truth his real beef is that he ordered three very cheap belts from Italy via the GSP service and paid about £50 (including shipping and taxes) for items that would have cost £15 in the UK and.......they don't fit.

There was no attempt to rectify the problem by message which I would have been happy to do, he just hit me with a neg'.

Question 2. How do I try and resolve this situation directly with a human? The eBay contact system has become incredibly evasive and it's nigh on impossible to talk to an agent!

I know you're away until the 2nd Jan but perhaps one of your colleagues might be kind enough to jump in?

Thank you in advance,

Chris

Message 29 of 32
See Most Recent

hi  

i have resolved an issue with the seller and wish to remove my initial review

Message 30 of 32
See Most Recent

If you ask the seller to request a feedback revision, you can change your initial feedback. 

Message 31 of 32
See Most Recent

Can you please remove a feed back that I send to balloons memory for my husband please

Message 32 of 32
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: