Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

recent purchases

ttm seems non existent at present,still have at least 12 out there,,i sent out months ago.need to send out more,but have been time restricted over the last few weeks,with family health issues,and working on my bike,which keeps breaking down,classic b...

Wimbledon IP

Headed down to London on Friday with a friend for the weekend. Arrived late Friday night so didnt have time to do anything but on the Saturday we got up early and got in the que to get into Wimbledon for the day. After 6 hours of queing (very much wo...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointing replies this week

Had two replies but both disappointing. Firstly a pre-print from Dougray Scott and then a return to sender from Ian McNeice. It seems to have been forwarded to a personal address by his agent but came back in a Royal Mail envelope. Same thing happene...

a gift

also received a nice gift from stuart a signed viv Anderson as I mentioned iwas in Milton Keynes same day as stuart but did not look in the works where there were some signed copies so he kindley found one for me and sent it on to me , and very nice ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

LONG LOST KELLY

The partnership sent to Kelly Sotherton about 18 months ago it was the last time joe and myself sent together they turned up today envelope stuck with tape JUST holding the photos in .Kelly Sotherton won a bronze at the Athens Olympic games and gold ...

for sale

before I put it up on ebay, due to bit of a cock up at waterstones I have a copy of the brownllee brothers run swim bike signed by both avalible at £20 posted if anyones interested

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eastenders today

Today I received Nitin Ganatra from Eastenders (envelope unfranked) Wrote to him 13th June, was hoping for his new card but sent me 3 of his old one, can't complain, better than nothing. Haven't had much back for a while but new letters out this week...

Latest replies and EE purchases

Been a bit busy this week,and this is the first chance to post my successes. Len Ashurst joined Liverpool in 1953 as an apprentice. After being released, he joined Sunderland in 1957, where he would go on to spend 14 years. He made his debut the foll...

User avatar by Observer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

HERB ELLIOTT MBE AC

Herb Elliott is a former middle distance runner from Australia in August 1958 he set the world record for the mile beating Roger Bannister by 2.1 seconds .The record i think is awesome Herb Elliott never lost a 1500 meters or a one mile race from 195...

Dani King

I got my 10x8 back from Dani today that had already been signed by Joanna Rowsell, took just 13 days. Just need to find a way to get Laura Trott now

Anna Kournikova

sent: lor, s.a.s.e, 2 photos and an index to former world no1 Anna Kournikova on 30/5/13 and recieved everything back signed today. This being my 1st success from the U.S have sent many over there just seemed to have had no luck so pleased with this ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dizzee Rascal IP

This morning I headed out into Manchester for Dizzee Rascal who was promoting his new album "The Fifth." Just missed him going into the interview although he signed on the way out so didn't matter in the end. Managed to get a photo signed and an inde...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Saturday's charity shop find.

Picked this one up for £1.50 yesterday afternoon in Blackburn. Hard backed 2nd edition from 2007 nicely signed in black Biro by the author and former 3 time formula 1 world champion Sir Jackie Stewart O.B.E.titled "Winning is not enough" Jackie's aut...

back home

hi guys and gals its been hell 17 days cruseing the med temps up to 100B-)degrees stella on tap but somebody has to do it:^O but back to good old uk for another year had a couple of replyes and a gift so try to post today or tomorrow if I can remembe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charity shop find

I found a signed copy of ex Celt Roy Aitken's book " Feed The Bear " in a local charity shop's sale shelf for 50p I already have a hardback 1st edition signed copy of this book but I couldn't leave this one at that price . I also picked up a couple o...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos