Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JESS JUDD THE NEXT GOLDERN GIRL

Jessica Judd is some one no many people have heard of but remember her name she will be so big at the next Olympics ,Shes only 18 but a GREAT talent at 800-1500 and 3000 meters .she as allready won gold at the european cross country silver at the wor...

London IPs

I don't know if this post is going to work but I thought I would give it a go. Went down to London for a sunny weekend. Ended up going to the London Film and Comic Con on the Friday night and a for a bit on Saturday morning. It was very easy to get a...

Barbara Windsor

I got my two old EE cards and index card back signed from Babs today along with what was her last EE cast card and a promo photo that she kindly included. Took just 12 days:

Mark Stanley

I got my two 10x8's back from Mark today (no sign of my index card), one of which becomes my first Game of Thrones multi signed photo, hopefully not for long though as I have a couple more requests out there. Took just 11 days:

COMPETITION TIME

As i won the last competition ill run one myself. Not sure on the prize yet but will dig out a surprise for the winner. Simple question... How many runs will be scored in total in the ICC Champions trophy final on Sunday (cricket)? Answers in by midn...

Well done everyone

Sorry I have not been on the forum for a while - I am back in the motherland staying at my mums with no Internet (I'm typing this on my iPad linked to a mobile phone). Well done on all the results that everyone has had over the last couple of weeks -...

Found a couple yesterday.

First up is a repeat find. Paper backed 1st edition from 2006 titled "Untold Stories" signed by author Alan Bennett. 99p and in unread condition. Nicely signed in black ink rather than sharpie. Alan Bennett (born 9 May 1934) is an English playwright,...

Shirley Henderson

Sent: Lor, s.a.s.e and 2 of my Harry Potter postcards to Shirley on 22/5/13, recieved both back signed today and she also sent me back a signed letter which was very nice. pics: http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/mattbolton15/P1030574_zps887eb2...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sat 06Jul13 - 1 Reply

One to finish the week. Took me by surprise as it was not in my reply envelope. Karren Brady - 39 days I wrote to Karren via her agent as I was not sure if she would be at West Ham much over the summer, but it came back via West Ham, so would have be...

Autograph Magazines If Wanted

I have a small number of issues of Autograph Magazine and some Profiles In History auction catalogues. Both have great examples of signatures. I do not reference them any more, so if anyone would like them, please say so on here, then pm me with your...

Cornell John - EE

sent: lor and a s.a.s.e to Cornell on 2/6/13 and recieved his castcard back signed today, pleased to cross off another newer cast member from the list. sent via: Eastenders pic: http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/mattbolton15/P1030573_zpsa2209a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some recent purchases

Am taking an hour or two of me time today. Have not been very active in the hobby due to work and family recently. A few recent purchases starting with a couple of signed EE cards. The Sean Magure cost me £17.98, but I did not mind that as when I sol...

Wed 26June13 - 2 Replies

A little bit of catchup. Also had one other reply on Tuesday this week, and one today. I will add both of those when I can, but am running out of time today. Rhys McConnochie - 50 days via Australia A semi success, and one I will have to try again. M...

Stuart McCall

I sent two Scotland cards and a Rangers card for Sy to Stuart McCall on Monday I got all three cards back signed today . Stuart McCall made his Scotland debut in a friendly against Argentina on 28/3/90 he went on to play 40 times for Scotland and he ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW BOOK PROJECT...

Bought this earlier, its signed by ex united player ritchie wellens, he only ever played one game for united in 1999 but hey one game makes him a united legend in my eyes lol think i'll get the book out to as many treble 1999 squad members as possibl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jack Charlton

Sent: Lor, s.a.s.e, and 2 photos to Jack on 7/6/13 and recieved both back signed today. the Old Wembley pic will be a multi project for England legends seen as it looks like my legends shirt is lost which is a shame having nearly had 20 on it but any...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Ace" return....From SW 1.

I setn this 2nd edition autobiography from 2009 titled "My Life Queen of the court" off to Serena Williams on the 21st of June VV down to The Wimbledon Tennis championships SW 1 . Serena was then Wimbledon Champion and Women's world No 1. Today this ...

Tue 02Jul13 - 1 Reply

Finished the gardening for this week, and just time to post this Tuesday's reply before fixing the evening meal. Prentis Hancock - 50 days Prentis is a cult tv favourite having been a regular on Space 1999 and appeared in many other shows. He has a r...

Thanks Greg

My Eastenders collection has received another boost thanks to Greg who sent me a signed Rudolph Walker card(Patrick Trueman) and cards of John Bardon and Pam St Clement. Many thanks Greg,much appreciated. http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6964/jwop.jp...

User avatar by Observer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Andy McLaren Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Andy McLaren last week I got both cards back signed today . Andy McLaren won his only Scotland cap away to Poland on 25/4/01 Andy played for Dundee United , Reading , Livingston , Killmarnock , Partick Thistle , Morton , Dundee an...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Half Success - and a question

I went to see Blondie on Monday night. Just after the doors opened to the venue, Debbie Harry walked past. I was able to grab a quick photo with her, but she wasn't signing autographs as she had her hands full. It got me thinking which (if you only h...

My New Website

Hi Guys My old website unfortunately outgrew itself. After I reached 2000 images they wanted more money out of me to add more so I decided to shop around and build a new one.Well, after 3 weeks in the making I am launching my new site this weekend. I...

Katie Price (Jordan) IP

I met Katie Price yesterday in belfast at her perfume launch. I wasn't able to get a good photo of her as the security would give you a chance before they kicked you out. They where basically taking the perfume of you throwing at her to sign then out...