Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Boot Sale Finds

A couple of boot sale finds from this morning, both purchases from the same stallKinds Of Leon signed 12x8 mounted piece. Unfortunately the mount is quite bent up the photo itself wasn't protected and has a couple of light scratches with a couple of ...

IMG_2337.JPG IMG_2333.JPG IMG_2338.JPG

Lee Wallace Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards and a Rangers card for Sy's collection to Lee Wallace on 9/3/15 I got all three cards back signed today . Lee wallace made his Scotland debut in a friendly away against Japan on 10/11/09 so far he has won 8 caps . Lee has pl...

img679.jpg img680.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bob Yerkes

I received my three 10x8s and index back from Stuntman Bob Yerkes today, who played a Biker Scoun in retur of the Jedi and also preformed one of the Boba Fett stunts, took 56 days to the US and back:

Bob Yerkes (1).jpg Bob Yerkes (2).jpg Bob Yerkes (3).jpg Bob Yerkes (4).jpg

Derek Johnstone reply

I sent two Scotland cards and a Rangers card for Sy to Derek Johnstone on 6/4/15 I got all three cards back signed today . Derek Johnstone made his Scotland debut in a British International championship match away against Wales on 12/5/73 he went on ...

img674.jpg img675.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

No 24 and 25 for the year.

Doing great with the charity shop finds this year, 2 more yesterday. First up is a hardbacked copy first edition from 1999 titled " Monica's Story " writen by Andrew Morton but signed in red by Monic Lewinskyherself on the front end page in the book....

George Wood Scotland reply

I sent three cards to George Wood on 12/11/13 but I got no reply so I sent another request on 14/10/14 I got three cards back signed today I don't know if this is my first or second request . George Wood made his Scotland debut on 22/9/79 in a Britis...

img681.jpg img682.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thought I'd put this out there!

Hi Guys.thought I'd put this out there in case any one can help(now or later)My collecting passion is Chelsea FC autographs.From schoolboy,youth,reserve and 1st team.I am at 901 autographs dating back to 1912.I need 3 players to have every 1st team p...

Thank you Andrew

Andrew (sid8066) sent me a message telling me the Manchester United legends were playing a match near him ( in Ireland ) he asked me if I would like anything signed . I said I would send my Old Trafford In The 80's book and a couple of cards I told h...

img676.jpg 006.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos