Boot Sale Finds

A couple of boot sale finds from this  morning, both purchases from the same stall

Kinds Of Leon signed 12x8 mounted piece.  Unfortunately the mount is quite bent up the photo itself wasn't protected and has a couple of light scratches with a couple of autographs smudged as well but I wasn't going to leave it there for £2

IMG_2337.JPG

IMG_2333.JPG

The other is a 10x8 Jimmy Greaves in a quite a nice frame, He wanted £5 for this but I because I brought both he took £4 (I'm struggling to get a nice photo of it without too much reflection on the glass):

IMG_2338.JPG

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Boot Sale Finds

Super finds at he botsale Greg, Pity about the smugded graphs but still a nice find.

Jimmy Greaves, Now that's a cracker mate, Even at a fiver it's a steal, Get well Jimmy Greaves...One of the boys from '66 Like that loads Greg. Pleasd for you.....Beats my Charity shop finds.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Boot Sale Finds

Two brilliant finds, Greg. Pity about the smudge but at only £2 it's not so bad. And the Jimmy Greaves pic is a top find.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Boot Sale Finds

Couple of brilliant finds Greg. Great photo of Jimmy Greaves, shame the other one wasn't covered but still a nice piece.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Boot Sale Finds

Brilliant buys and for £6 you cant go wrong
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Boot Sale Finds

Impressive.  Well done.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Boot Sale Finds

A couple of fantastic bargains Greg well done to you .

Hail Hail
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Boot Sale Finds

WOW!! Two brilliant finds mate, well done. Always like a bargain 😉 

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Boot Sale Finds

Really like the Greaves photo and an absolute bargain at £4, nice one.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent