Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gazza/Euro 96 and SW Purchases

First up, pleased to finally complete my Euro 96 photo with Gazza, a shame he hasn't signed across his body like the others but happy to finish it off all the same. All the other 10 were TTM so gazza is the only one I've had to pay for: and then had ...

Euro 96.jpg Jabba Palcae.jpg

No 30 and 31..........

2 more finds this weekend. First up is a hardbacked first edition copy from 2009 titled " Don't look back in Hunger" the autobiography of Jo Brand, Still has the signed by the author sticker on the front and cost 99p. I found a couple of these earier...

Steve Perryman, Spurs reply.....

Sent 1970 Spurs v Bradford City FA Cup 3rd round & replay, 1983 Bill Nicholson testimonial and 1982 Spurs v Leicester City FA Cup s/f programmes to Steve Perryman on the 15/6 and received all back signed today, 23/6. The last two pics are from the 19...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ian Ure reply

I sent my Scotland shirt , 1963 England v Scotland programme and a card to Ian Ure on 1/6/15 I got everything back signed today , I sent Ian a black pen which he has used to sign the programme twice and to sign the card but he has signed my shirt wit...

001.JPG 005.JPG img693.jpg img694.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Thanks Nigel.

Our good friend Nigel contacted me earlier on in the week to inform me that his local W.H Smith store had a couple of the lastest Andy McNab novel on the shelf at half price and signed...couldn't resist. Thanks mate, Top man.

No 28 and 29 for this year.

First up is a paperbacked first edition from 2012, only cost 49p. Dedicated to Chris and Mike?, in 2014. Book titled "In the shadow to the Kestrel" signed by Author Colin Farrington.The author was born near Middlesbrough in 1954. He attended Eston Gr...

Suranne Jones

A second reply this week, not often that happens these days, and really pleased to have this ojne return after 281 days from Suranne Jones who played Idris in what remains one of my favourite episodes of Dr Who.

A Bit Of Nookey

I sent a 10X8 and a card to the great Jim Dale vv on the 23/5 and I'm delighted to have them back signed. Is there a preferred address to write to Babs Windsor or is her agent the best option? Many thanks for any help. Also today, I had a reply from ...

008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

David Morrisey

I sent these to David Morrisey back on the 31/1/14 and they returned today. The surname is usually more complete than on my pics but the first name seems ok. Might just be rushed. Hope so.

005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG

Signed by Editor.

I accidentally bought this book last year, (I got click happy) and although it didn't say anything on the site, it was signed. I have finally had a proper look and it turns out to be film maker, Michael Powell's wife, Thelma Schoonmaker. That's a ver...

001.JPG 002.JPG

Domhnall Gleeson

Thrilled to get my first The Force Awakens TTM result. I also sent him a Harry Potter photo but no sign of that, given the choice though he definitely returned the right one, took 329 days:

Domhnall Gleeson (1).jpg Domhnall Gleeson (2).jpg

Juliet Aubrey

received my two Primeval photos back from Juliet today (no sign of my index), took 58 days. Unfortunately she didn't include the backing card and they are quite badly bent up:

juliet aubrey (1).jpg juliet aubrey (2).jpg

1 ttm but is it genuine?

I sent to chelsea Alastair year and after a long wait had my cards returned unsigned which I wasn't expecting as they are usually great ttm. I have had a success off Peter via a private address a few years ago so I sent there. After a long wait I had...

Rob Andrew, England RU reply....

Sent my 1994 England v Wales RU Int programme, rugby card and index cards to Rob Andrew on the 2nd March and received them all back signed today, 13/6. I sent this via the RFU, who enclosed a compliment slip apologising for the delay in getting them ...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

David Johnston

Picked this up from Ebay.this David johnston is the son of the famous Harry Johnston(Blackpool legend of the 1950's)I've been after this autograph for years!He is the last player from Chelsea's 1961 FA Youth Cup winning Squad.(photo)also on this page...

Alex Forsyth, Scotland reply.....

Sent my 1972 Football League v Scottish League programme, index cards and questionaire to Alex Forsyth on the 3/6 and received all back signed today, 12/6. Nice big sig. Very many thanks to Brian (obree) for his help with this one.

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
Most Helpful Authors