Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Where are the customers?

Hi all, I am looking for answers with regards to business sells since Christmas Eve please. I have no sales since Christmas Eve and I'm beginning to wonder what I am doing wrong or maybe others are experiencing the same? I have also noticed that many...

POOR SALES = MORE BUYERS NO LONGER USING EBAY?

So I managed to find some info on yesterday's eBay 2021 Q4 Results. It came as no suprise to me - after seeing my own declining site sales last year - that again for the third consecutive quarter that the "Number of Active Ebay Buyers" has fallen dow...

I Sent the item.

Hi Naghmeh,We want to let you know that your buyer opened a request because they haven’t received their item. I sent the item on 29.04.24 Tracking number is: KL855407008GBWould you please solve this problem for me? Thank you.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection code not received

I have a parcel sitting at a collection point which I cannot collect because I have not received the ebay collection code. Any ideas how I can get this? Any contact so far just repeats that the item has been delivered. Yes it has, but to the collecti...

Postal Insurance cover for Watch.

Hi,I need to send a watch to the ebay authenticator (Rapid SS, Hawkers Yard, London). This is an expensive item (28k). I wanted to send within ebay system, but cannot see an option to adequately cover for insurance. Has anybody got any recommendation...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listed item doesn't show in search

Hi, can anyone help with why an item I listed yesterday doesnt show up in search results. I used a friend's account and found all my other items.It is in the active listings on my account.Been selling for some time now and never had this beforeThank ...

no return label

I purchased an item that was defective (a Halogen oven where the lid basically shattered on its 3rd use) . I've spoken with the seller and agreed a return. I recieved a message fron ebay saying that I would recieve a return label by the 07/05/24 but ...

Resolved! Nectar Account not linking

Hi There, Sorry if posted twice, couldn't find how to delete from other board! I'm trying to link my Nectar account, I've received an email confirming they are linked and can see it linked on the Nectar website, however, when I click on the nectar op...

nectar.001.jpg

GSP issue

I use GSP to sell items outwith the UK. A buyer in Switzerland wants to purchase one of my items, but I am being told that she cannot proceed with buying the item as "it is not working". I've double checked and Switzerland does appear in the list of ...

Delayed payment

So I sold some items and was due payment today, then eBay asked me to verify bank account which I did, now payment on hold for 48hrs? My bank account details have worked fine for payments the last few years. Seem like sharp business practice to hold ...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

Refunds

I got an email to say such amount coming out of account due to dispute. I have such amount on hold in payouts. Will money be took from bank or on hold funds. Thank you

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements